Pictures of vans with textured bumpers and 20" wheels?

allthehobbies

I have an Indium Grey T6 shuttle (being tinted today) and I'm considering adding the Leighton LV1 wheels and dropping. The thing that is niggling me, is the fact that the van has textured bumpers and I'm not sure it'll look right (not that it can't be changed and i go down the path of sourcing coloured coded bumpers).

I'm wondering if anyone has any pictures or experience of vans having large alloys on Vans with textured bumbers and being lowered? I could do with seeing what they look like before i pull the trigger.

thanks

I have an Indium Grey T6 shuttle (being tinted today) and I'm considering adding the Leighton LV1 wheels and dropping. The thing that is niggling me, is the fact that the van has textured bumpers and I'm not sure it'll look right (not that it can't be changed and i go down the path of sourcing coloured coded bumpers).

I'm wondering if anyone has any pictures or experience of vans having large alloys on Vans with textured bumbers and being lowered? I could do with seeing what they look like before i pull the trigger.

thanks
Use the search function and search "superdry" you will see plenty of images of textured bumpers / lowered / big wheels.

Back