Grey on grey?

T6Paul

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I’m looking to change the wheels on my Indium grey T6. I can’t decide between silver or grey wheels? My van is currently on B14’s so around a 70mm drop
Current wheel choices are:
Judd T311r
Navis unknown
Navis twin 5
Supermetal Rocket
Supermetal Charger
Hopefully you can share some photos to help be decide!..

I’m looking to change the wheels on my Indium grey T6. I can’t decide between silver or grey wheels? My van is currently on B14’s so around a 70mm drop
Judd T311r
Navis unknown
Navis twin 5
Supermetal Rocket
Supermetal Charger
Personally, I prefer silver for the contrast.

Out of those, I would choose the twin 5 or the T311R.

For me Paul yeah. I’ve done grey twin 5 on indium and they looked good, but the silver look much better. I always like a contrast of wheel vs van colour.

Done several T311R in gunmetal, but not on a grey van yet.

It’s personal preference, but I just like the wheels to stand out against the van colour, rather than blend in.

Judd T311r
Navis unknown
Navis twin 5
Supermetal Rocket
Supermetal Charger
I run a set of super metal rockets on my indium grey van from time to time.i went with the grey they suit it well I think.

I have my steel OEM rusty wheels at a local place for full strip and repaint. I toyed with silver but have gone for Landrover Cream. I'll post a picture once they are done. For now I'm on the summer wheels, Devonports. Not that the steel wheels have winter tyres...
I'm also wondering what I can do with the plastic wheel nut covers. Any ideas. Leave dark gray, or try painting. Assuming I'd need specific paint as the flax of he plastic would cause any paint to crack.
Ideas?

I assume some of these vans have air suspension as it looks like we'd see sparks flying with the seriously low stances on show.

I had my rusting silvery steel wheels repainted last week. I was undecided on the colour but after seeing cream with a shiney 'hubcap', I went for Landrover white.

IMG20240411152759.jpg

IMG20240411152753.jpg

Back