Hi to all

I was talking with Vanstyle store. and im interested in this product:

https://www.vanstyle.co.uk/van/product_info.php?products_id=7710{305}2625

But they told me that the mouldings arent complatible with sigle doors models which are left hand drive(spain).

Do you know someting about it? Thanks
I would guess that is because your sliding door will be on the right hand side. Check out the link from @Loz above in post #10. That company seems to supply for right hand sliding door (UK Cali side) so think this would be what you are after.

Hi, I’ve just found a thread relating to rear arch scrapes and learnt that it’s the sliding door that’s done it, so I’ll be checking if that can be sorted under warranty. So that’s great.

But I still think it’s worth putting some protection on as we plan to keep the van a long time...

- does anyone do a very subtle slim arch cover? they all look really chunky or even some sort of thick sticker like the one at the bottom of the rear arch.

Evening folks,
Somehow I’ve managed to lose the rear passenger wheel arch cover tonight, does anyone if I can buy them individually or is it a whole new set job? They’re the genuine VW Matt black exterior ones, to say I’m livid is an understatement haha

Cheers!

Evening folks,
Somehow I’ve managed to lose the rear passenger wheel arch cover tonight, does anyone if I can buy them individually or is it a whole new set job? They’re the genuine VW Matt black exterior ones, to say I’m livid is an understatement haha

Cheers!
I don’t, but you could approach RGM directly?

Hi all,has anyone fitted a set of the travelinlite swamper wheel arches? They are £90 which is half the price of vanstyle ones. Just wondering quality and ease of fitting and overall opinion, thanks in advance

Not fitted mine yet but just taken delivery of mine from them this week - usual quick delivery, and the kit looks great. Nice quality plastic, all labelled up where to fit and a quick offer up shows a great fit.

Like you, I went through a similar financial decision, but with them in my hands I can’t see what more you’d gain by paying more….but YMMV!

Not fitted mine yet but just taken delivery of mine from them this week - usual quick delivery, and the kit looks great. Nice quality plastic, all labelled up where to fit and a quick offer up shows a great fit.

Like you, I went through a similar financial decision, but with them in my hands I can’t see what more you’d gain by paying more….but YMMV!
Before and after photos would be interesting if you don't mind?

Reactions: JOG
Do they come with tape attached or are you going to use something like sikaflex? Thanks for the replies everyone

Back