FREE Lots of pre-conversion bits —> panels, steps, fixings, windows, etc - remaining parts are free

RunDSG

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I wanted to deliver my van to the converters as an empty metal box, so everything came out!

I’m not really sure the value of this stuff. I mostly hope it can be useful to someone, but also a few quid back to towards the van (or a Five Guys) would be great.

These came out of my LWB ’67 plate twin slider T32 w/ tailgate.

Let me know if you find something you like. I’m located in Cambridgeshire. Cheers.

Here’s what’s left:

1) b-pillar seat belt panels w/ poppers.

2) Plastic wiring loom bracket and covers from under the double passenger seat.

3) OEM Fixed seat bracket from double passenger seat.

4) Carpeted boxed wheel arch covers. 9mm ply. (first buyer didn’t collect)

5) Twin slider side steps.

1) Fixed, tinted, sliding door windows x 2 - £25 each

2) OEM full ceiling panels with poppers. Some marks where aftermarket led lights were fitted. Including plastic seam trim piece. £10

3) OEM rear lower quarter panels + b-pillar seat belt panels w/ poppers. £10

4) Carpeted panels for the tailgate (top and bottom) + sliding doors w/ poppers. 5mm ply. £free (just don’t ask me to deliver or post them for free)

5) Plastic wiring mounting bracket and covers from under the double passenger seat. £free

6) OEM Fixed seat bracket from double passenger seat. £20

7) Carpeted rear panels over wheel arches. 5mm ply. £free

8) Full ply floor with previous carpet removed. 9mm ply. £10

9) Carpeted boxed wheel arch covers. 9mm ply. £free

10) Twin slider side steps with poppers. £10 each

11) Rear threshold with screws. £10

12) OEM ceiling lights x 2. £10

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning. If the threshold is still available how much posted UK mainland. Thanks
Yup. All yours. Shipping probably £5-7. I’m not home for a week or two. Happy to post when I get back.

Carpeted rear panels over wheel arches
Carpeted boxed wheel arch covers

Hello hope you are well just wondered if the above are still available :D

Are the sliding door glass OEM? The darkest tint? If so I am interested in the near side one. Is posting a possibility? Thanks

Are the rocker interior lights still available?

I’ve had an official complaint from daughter that her brother has a light and she doesnt!

Rgds
Ian

Hi are the plastic covers for behind the sliding doors on the LWB still available? this bits in the photo. if so whats the cost posted? 1640175908740.png

Only 3 ideally but be nice to have 2 spares just in case. How much brother?

Back