What's my van worth??

unlikely, middle headrest is also odd.
Do you know I have never noticed that, though I don't think anyone has ever sat in the back. When I took it in for the conversion for some reason I had taken out the middle headrest. When it came back from the converters that was fitted. I still have the original one in the shed, glad I didn't throw it away now.

It's the 102ps Manual - Front seats are different as mentioned but similar enough to look ok.

Do you know I have never noticed that, though I don't think anyone has ever sat in the back. When I took it in for the conversion for some reason I had taken out the middle headrest. When it came back from the converters that was fitted. I still have the original one in the shed, glad I didn't throw it away now.

It's the 102ps Manual - Front seats are different as mentioned but similar enough to look ok.
Converters probably thought they had lost it and replaced with whatever they could find.

would be worth mentioning you have LEDs lights and twin sliders, factory combi?

Have a look at autorader for price and put it in the for sale section on the forum, good luck its a nice looking van!

I'm selling my van as ordered a new one. Really don't know what to advertise it for so need some guesstimate from you.
It's a 2016 102 bhp with no ac. Windows all round, fully carpet lined, sound deadened in rear and insulated. 95k on the clock and body in good condition. New timing belt 6 weeks ago. Alloys and original wheels. Few bits and bobs to go with it as well. VW offered 15k px so not sure if that's good or could I sell for more privately.
Cheers.

20211003_131517.jpg

Hi, I am no expert in valuations, however have been looking at many vans for sale over the past 12 months. I have seen similar vans like yours for sale between 15-20k. Usually those cashing in on COVID tax are pushing more to 20k but to be fair, they are/were selling.

15k for p/x seems good to me, but you could get an extra couple of k going private (and in turn having to deal with tyre kickers).

(Lovely looking van by the way) :thumbsup:

Thank you. I have seen some advertised for silly money and thought vw offered a good price but if I can get a grand or two more then I'd be happy. Think I'll give it a good clean this weekend and stick it on a local pull in on a busy roundabout and see what happens. Sold a car there yrs ago in 15 mins of it being parked up.

No worries. Not sure what its like now, but I had great success in selling a Range Rover online via Tootle (tootle.co.uk) back in 2017. Its generally dealers rather than general public, I uploaded pics and vehicle information, stated what I wanted for it and within a few hours a dealer contacted me and arranged to send someone to pick it up (and facilitate the bank transfer for the required amount). All very smooth and no tyre kickers :)

Ah sorry scrap that, just seen they have closed down and are now trade only. Sorry for the mis-information!

Hi all,

My new sportline black edition should be with me before Xmas so I need to sell mine. VW have offered me 24+vat but I feel I’ll get more.
Specs are 2020 Highline 150 DSG mileage about 33k Ravenna blue. Sat Nav, good condition.

Anyone know best way to sell?

Back