What's my van worth??

I bought a shuttle in Oct. I’d say there is some negotiation to be had there. Sounds a bit high for the age and miles, but does depend on spec. Most won’t have MFSW, parking sensors, folding mirrors, and will have the basic sound system.
Have you been onto the VW used vehicle site and select shuttle. Will show you what they are going for all over, but I’m told VW set the prices not the dealer.
Kombis and panel vans are silly money, and I don’t really understand why. The shuttle will cost you more road tax for first 5 years if it was over £40k when new.

Mines £500, but I saved 5-10k over the equivalent kombi.
I had dealer do front and rear parking sensors, but doing MFSW and folding mirrors myself following loads of good info on this site. Good luck

It’s expensive. I paid £24.5k inc vat for a 2019 on 11000 miles from a main dealer incl first service.
My local dealer has one the same as mine for £29k though so compared to that it’s cheap!

I'd say you can't really compare the prices now to anything bought 4-5 months ago or later. Prices of all SH T6s in any guise are going through the roof, what I would advise is haggle, there's a good grand to be taken off that price, if not more, if you can hold your nerve. Good luck.

Reactions: JOG
I'd say you can't really compare the prices now to anything bought 4-5 months ago or later. Prices of all SH T6s in any guise are going through the roof, what I would advise is haggle, there's a good grand to be taken off that price, if not more, if you can hold your nerve. Good luck.
You’re right they are more expensive than the same vans in august, might re sell mine at this rate!

There are a few at £26-27k with much lower mileages than the one you’ve looked at. I used breeze in Southampton, great service when buying remotely.

T6.1s coming on the market now and higher spec at £35k and newer shape etc worth a look as I can’t imagine there is muc difference if buying on finance. Or cash

I had the beach and I pick it that way to had two big beds, cause if you plan to sleep on winter the upper bed is super cooler, and the heather didn't is very efficient there.

Also you are able to mount a little furniture on the back

IMAG1079.jpg

And had space inside for a full size mountain bike, and a surf board

IMAG1075.jpg

Also you are able to had all the cooking and cleaning outside, to a messless experience

IMAG0659.jpg

ALso if you are happy of how the ocean drive, you can also sell the forniture, and buy the full size bed, and tree row seat.

Reactions: CAB
Checked Arnold Clark they have Shuttles cheap sometimes

Just for reference I bought a 2017 35k SWB SE for £21k from VW dealer in Scotland.

My 2016 150 DSG LWB SE was 18 months old when I got it. Only 7000 ish miles.
Got it for 22k. Think it may have been one Arnold Clark bought in for the 2016 Glasgow Commonwealth games. I see them on the forecourt of an Edinburgh branch of AC quite frequently.

Hi everyone pretty new to the forum already welcomed by many!
Had my t6 since early October and very happy with it!
I looked for ages thinking I could only afford a panel van but went to my local vw commercial Bristol one weekend to have a scout about and stumbled across this beauty!
So she’s a 1 owner full service history 2017 genuine kombi euro 6 high line 150 manual
Don’t massively know specs and what’s standard etc like you knowledgeable folk but here goes
High line
2 single captains chairs
Heated screen
Kenwood head unit with nav
Sliding rear windows
Bulkhead

exterior
Sportline spoiler front and rear
Sportline 18inch alloys
Side bars
Roof bars
Tinted windows
Lowered 30mm I think
Rear leds
Everything bought and bolted on from dealer on arrival from factory
58,000 miles

my question is what do you think she’s worth ? as I thought I grabbed a bargain (I may be wrong) had to pay wretched VAT also

EFDF3065-E0CC-4029-8891-1031E1BB7924.jpeg

I looked for ages thinking I could only afford a panel van but went to my local vw commercial Bristol one weekend to have a scout about and stumbled across this beauty!
So she’s a 1 owner full service history 2017 genuine kombi euro 6 high line 150 manual
Don’t massively know specs and what’s standard etc like you knowledgeable folk but here goes
High line
2 single captains chairs
Heated screen
Sliding rear windows
Bulkhead

exterior
Sportline 18inch alloys
Side bars
Roof bars
Tinted windows
Lowered 30mm I think
Rear leds
58,000 miles

my question is what do you think she’s worth ? as I thought I grabbed a bargain (I may be wrong) had to pay wretched VAT also

View attachment 98083
I've no idea on value but it looks great! Well done!

Value is all about perception, if the van ticks your boxes and puts a smile on your face, I would say you have spent what you paid wisely.

I was the same when I bought mine, it’s a chunk of money but Floyd is mine. I smile every time I see my van and that’s priceless as no other sports car from Porsche to RS Turbo has ever done that consistently.

Enjoy it mate.

Value is all about perception, if the van ticks your boxes and puts a smile on your face, I would say you have spent what you paid wisely.

I was the same when I bought mine, it’s a chunk of money but Floyd is mine. I smile every time I see my van and that’s priceless as no other sports car from Porsche to RS Turbo has ever done that consistently.

Enjoy it mate.
Very true words have wanted one for years and am very happy ever time I get to drive it

Looks very similar to mine, even the colour, mine is also
2017 Highline Kombi
150bhp
Very similar spec
Photo shows mine on the day I bought it in September (it's a bit different now)
Mine was 21,000 miles at the time & I paid £21500 (no vat) from a private seller
So if yours was from a main dealer I'd guess at £23k + vat??

20200917_190350.jpg

Looks very similar to mine, even the colour, mine is also
2017 Highline Kombi
150bhp
Very similar spec
Photo shows mine on the day I bought it in September (it's a bit different now)
Mine was 21,000 miles at the time & I paid £21500 (no vat) from a private seller
So if yours was from a main dealer I'd guess at £23k + vat??

View attachment 98105

Very nice Any updated pics?

I need to get rest of grills gloss black drives me nuts that the fog light surrounds are gloss black and not rest of grill

I need to get rest of grills gloss black drives me nuts that the fog light surrounds are gloss black and not rest of grill
That's on my to do list, I'm changing my headlights when I get a day off thats not freezing cold so might do the grills while the bumper is off

High line
2 single captains chairs
Heated screen
Sliding rear windows
Bulkhead

exterior
Sportline 18inch alloys
Side bars
Roof bars
Tinted windows
Lowered 30mm I think
Rear leds
58,000 miles

View attachment 98083
Hi,

Nice looking van. Blue strips on the front - were these already on the van? If not did you do them yourselves- if so assume wrapped? I'm after blue but nowhere sells this colour...

Thanks

Back