What TV are you watching??

Currently watching Line Of Duty:

A police drama. Good to watch - edge of the seat stuff working out who are the goo guys and who are the bad guys. 5 series to watch before the new series starts at the end of the month. 4 stars out of 5 ( one star knocked of because of the end of series 4 - no spoilers

Deutschland 89 on More4. Those familiar with the previous showings, particularly 83 (86 set in Africa being the other) will appreciate its return to the East Berlin vibe. Sadly and unusually without the period soundtrack that normally is entwined. Hopefully that’s just due to the serious side of this scene setting episode...

Watched 6 episodes of The Terror this afternoon..

Watched the last two episodes of The Stand (2020) last night. Cards on the table, the book is one of my favourites of all time (in any genre) and I've read each of the various versions of it a number of times over the last 40 years or so. I thought that this new made for TV version was alright up until the final episode. The first eight had done enough to make me want to keep watching but I just found the final one to a bit unsatisfactory (as an aside, I seem to recall thinking that about the 1994 version as well but for different reasons). That said, Stephen King apparently quite liked it (and also put in a cameo appearance as he did in the earlier one) so what do I know about anything!

Finished The Terror, will finish Your Honour tonight, need to find the next series to binge on..

Wandervison, on Disney, (you've got to stick with it), and Lupin on Netflix.
I put myself through 15mins of Wandervison, and my head couldn’t take anymore.. but I was going to ask if it got any better?

6389FE41-8B41-4738-9624-5FCCC21FF59D.jpeg
this looks like it may have legs

I was in the same boat as Ghost on Wandavison - then again, I became completely 'Marvelled Out' a long time ago (with the very notable exception of the Guardians of The Galaxy series).

Last edited:
@Rickeyman. For what it's worth, we watched the first season of The Terror when it first aired back in 2018 and thought it was very good (and therefore worth sticking with). BUT the second season not so much - we binned it after sitting through the first episode and a bit of the second.

Sky Original Film, SAS : Red Notice. I’m all for artistic licence but what a crock of shite...

Back