What TV are you watching??

We watched the last two episodes of 'For All Mankind' last night (see Post #254 above). Without giving out spoilers, suffice to say that the finale in particular was (for me anyway) absolutely gripping and I can't wait for Season 2 which kicks of 19 February. We also watched the Season 2 trailer on YouTube which is a serious appetite whetter (is that even a word?) for what's on the way. Please trust me and search out Season 1 ASAP - if you're even vaguely into SciFi, the space race in the 1960s/70s or alt history you should love it.

Funny, we just watched the first 2 episodes of For all Mankind this afternoon.

@Loz. Just wait until you see the trailer for Season 2 (but i'd wait until you've finished the first one before viewing!).

Just finished watching "The Serpent" on Iplayer; it's rivetting.
I'll be watching Biden's inauguration tomorrow - just to make sure I'm not just dreaming about the demise of Trump!

I'm not sure about The Serpent. Watching it in the old fashioned way but the jumping back and forth gets annoying. Makes sense tho. Just annoying.

As for president fart, there will be fireworks. Just wait till he pardons all the fraud and money laundering community for 'services to the tower'!
:oops:

House of Cards season 6 - Finished
The Expanse
Ozark
For all mankind
Travellers

Three Identical Strangers - Netflix: documentary about a true story - good, but very dark.
now watching Giri/Haji - also Netflix: crime drama series - halfway through ep:3 - very good so far.

can confirm, having finished it, that Giri/Haji is well worth a watch.
also finished the latest series of The Bay (all episodes on ITV Hub) and that is VERY good...

As an ex-pat Aussie maybe I'm biased, but Wanted on Netflix is the best thriller we've seen for many years - and seeing all that blue sky doesn;t do you any harm either!

Idk if you got Netflix, but Lupin really got me! It has only like 5 episodes rn but more to come this summer :)

Finished Ozark season 3
Finished A Perfect Planet
Travellers S02E12
Simon Reeve

just started A Discovery of Witches

Resident Alien. Still early days but my first impression was that it's a bit like 3rd Rock From The Sun but for grownups. The first episode was good enough to make us want to watch the second which was also good with some real laugh out loud moments

I hope your TV is better in the UK than ours is in Australia. We have about 25
or more free to air stations that seem to show endless reality or cooking shows, absolute shite.
When I was young there was 3 channels that showed decent movies and serials.
Thank heavens for Netflix and catch up tv via wifi. Some excellent series to watch.

Back