What TV are you watching??

Something good to watch on NF is Mindhunter. A superb watch based on true story of how the FBI created serial killer profiling.

Watching
Tin Star S2
Discovery S3

Next UP
The Expanse S5

Finished
The Mandolorian S2 (great last episode)
Luke Skywalker
Raised by Wolves S1 (last episode took a bit of a turn)
Tin Star S1
Fargo season 4
The Undoing
Long Way UP
FBI Most Wanted S1
FBI

Last edited:
Did anyone else watch "People of Earth" a couple of years back, sadly it got cancelled after two seasons but was funny as, I ask as currently watching them again post Mandalorian and with Star Trek Disco 3 ending soon... I'm not really a science fiction nerd :whistle: but looking forward to Picard season two if that ever appears.

Watching
Tin Star S2
Discovery S3

Next UP
The Expanse S5

Finished
The Mandolorian S2 (great last episode)
Luke Skywalker
Raised by Wolves S1 (last episode took a bit of a turn)
Tin Star S1
Fargo season 4
The Undoing
Long Way UP
FBI Most Wanted S1
FBI
Ooh ooh where do I find “Raised by Wolves “ @Loz and is it any good?

Just got to 22.15 before covid or brexit came on bbc news that has to be a first for 2021! Thx to the Trumptons

Watched the last two episodes of 'Star Trek Disco' season 3 last night - superb and can't wait for the next series (particularly if the closing music is anything to go by - if you switched off / over before the music started, go back to it and you will get my meaning).
Also watched the last two of 'The Right Stuff' last week (The Right Stuff (TV Series 2020– ) - IMDb) - again, very good and well worth a watch particularly if, like me, you're of an age when you remember those events as they unfolded. There is also a follow up 90 minute documentary out called 'The Real Right Stuff' (the title is self-explanatory!) which is worth a watch after you've seen the series.
Another show In the same vein that we're watching at the moment is 'For All Mankind' which apparently came out in 2019 (For All Mankind (TV Series 2019– ) - IMDb). I don't know how I missed it the first time around and we've not yet seen it all yet but It's fantastic. It's an alternative telling of the same events in the early days of 'The Right Stuff' with some of the same characters but things take a dramatic turn when the Russians get a successful crewed mission to the moon first and the US are racing to catch up (and surpass them). Apparently season 2 airs from next month. As I said above, I vividly remember the original events and I'm also a bit of a sci-fi nerd so this one ticks a lot of boxes for me.

Last edited:
Watched the last two episodes of 'Star Trek Disco' season 3 last night - superb and can't wait for the next series (particularly if the closing music is anything to go by - if you switched off / over before the music started, go back to it and you will get my meaning).
I'm so glad Michael didn't say "Let's do this" at the very end... :)

Vikings final season
The Expanse
Project Blue Book - Finished
Ozark

@Loz. How do you find The Expanse this season? IMHO, the previous ones have all been excellent but this time around, it just seem a bit fragmented - maybe it will start coming together soon (pun intended!). As to Ozark, it's always been brilliant and I can't wait for the next (and final) season as and when they ever get to finish it.

Watching the “Repo men” on Netflix. About repo guys who chase outstanding finance on anything, mostly car and truck though. Surprising is legal to lie and steal cars back!

They certainly put the hours in for their money though.

Vikings final season - Finished
Project Blue Book - Finished
The Expanse
Ozark
House of Card season 6

Back