What TV are you watching??

just finished white lines on netflix... quite good and amusing...
she has me watching chuffing Heartland- netflix...dont ask..its basically dynasty from the 80's with horses... :confused:
voice kids... great show to watch whilst eating thi (yorkshire mode) sat night tea...(dinner if ones from down south)..only thing on norm tv thats any good lately...
sinner on netflix.... was good...now its like watching paint dry... latest one is dismal

Just started watching Fear City, how the mob ruled NYC in the 70s and 80s , looks like a real life Sopranos!

Has anyone done Ozark yet?? AMAZING! Sex education also good for a laugh.
I’m on to Queen of the south now also really good but not quite Ozark good.

Has anyone done Ozark yet?? AMAZING! Sex education also good for a laugh.
I’m on to Queen of the south now also really good but not quite Ozark good.
Yeah I really enjoyed Ozark. You’re always left on a cliff hanger.
SE was brilliant TV. Shot down in the south-west, apparently.
Haven’t heard of QotS. Will have a gander.

Just finished two series one of which was excellent and the other absolutely stonkingly brilliant. I thought the reboot of Perry Mason was a definite cut above your average crime drama and it's depiction of 1930s LA was excellent as was the general 'old fashioned' feel of the whole series - can't wait for the next one. Although PM was very, very good Chernobyl was was one of the finest things that I've seen on TV in a lot of years - apart from the events up to and including the reactor cooking off, it's progress was fairly sedate but it was never anything less than utterly gripping from beginning to end.

We just completed Perry Mason and Carnival Row just started Chernobyl for the second time..

We’ve been on a Boardwalk Empire binge the last few weeks now on Season 4.

Now started Season 5 of Boardwalk Empire

Now started Long Way up...

Just started watching The Boys season 1 from last year... probably late to the party but I have to admit it's bonkers and there's only one more show for the present season 2 to go this week so 12 more shows before I've worked my way through and add season 3 to the next season waiting list of The Mandalorian, Star Treks, Discovery and Picard, The Orville and Dead Still.

Just started watching The Boys season 1 from last year... probably late to the party but I have to admit it's bonkers and there's only one more show for the present season 2 to go this week so 12 more shows before I've worked my way through and add season 3 to the next season waiting list of The Mandalorian, Star Treks, Discovery and Picard, The Orville and Dead Still.
I've been told by a few people I need to watch 'the boys'... I haven't seen them yet but might start watching them soon, lots of people sound like they're enjoying it.

Back