What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

@borat
Cheers for that.
Any chance of a couple of direct face on photos when time / weather allows?
I’ve looked at Ferrite grey previously but dismissed the colour as too dark, I wonder if there are different light / dark shade versions available?
Here you go. I think it depends on the light. One of these was taken on the lighter side (would love to say sunny side but that would be crazy!). I’m not sure if a lacquered finish would look darker compared to the satin?

CF8CDA92-9407-4D1D-B3CC-9B08FE7D11EB.jpeg

E22A4611-D739-4419-89A8-D9CB29FB62F5.jpeg

E9D5E3C8-37BE-4A4B-B9A1-981BD61CD1C5.jpeg

Fitted a set of these a few weeks back, make a huge difference, no more guessing when reversing in the dark. Help with the camera picture no end as well. Well worth doing

Which is the actual product reference to stick in T6 non-LED rear light cluster?

Thanks,

Direct replacement for traditional filament bulbs in non-LED rear clusters. If they don't work first time, just rotate 180 to correct polarity. Check first that they actually work before you tighten all the screws back up. (Don't ask how I know....)

Last edited:
View attachment 224367

Just a tiny bit better!!

Direct replacement for traditional filament bulbs in non-LED rear clusters. If they don't work first time, just rotate 180 to correct polarity. Check first that they actually work before you tighten all the screws back up. (Don't ask how I know....)
Are these a T15 fitment?

Back