What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Not today, but Saturday I took a trip over to the @Tourershine drop-in garage

We first popped to Oadby Tyres to get some super smooth goodyear tyres fitted to the new (well used) alloys and a bacon butty.

Then back to the drop-in garage, removed the middle seats and lifted the flooring so we could cover the floor in silentcoat

IMG_20210425_100530_478.jpgIMG_20210424_191238_382.jpgScreenshot_20210425-095713_WhatsApp.jpg

Big shout to @CarpyT6 for the wheels

No today, but yesterday went for a visit to CRS Performance to have the suspension sorted after camper conversion.
Got new H&R ARBs, Koni active shocks and some spacers to raise up back end.
Total transformation in driving on twisty roads, so money well spent. View attachment 114043
Nice! Have you got any pics on the ground showing the ride height?

Looking good. How did you manage to lower the driver’s seat? I’d like to improve the rake of mine a bit

Drivers height is adjustable from the factory. The bench is on a MS Craft swivel so higher, have a lowered bench base pending install. That might be the illusion..

I didn't do it, but someone else kindly removed my OS wing mirror!!!:mad:

View attachment 114132

View attachment 114133
That is shit when people do that and drive off,I had it happen to my van only weeks old but lucky for me the lorry driver told me.
You can get the shaft of Ebay and replace it quite easy,also the plastic bits are also available i did my old one and keep it as a spare.
Lots of information of how to do it on the forum.
But still feel your pain.

Back