What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

My favourite van mod so far. Made a bracket to attach the lagun table leg to the bench seat. Attaches to the seat using existing threaded holes. The table is now always in a useable place and not in the way when sliding the bench seat.
Still need to repaint the table top.

IMG20240313180342.jpg

IMG20240313180352.jpg

IMG20240313180318.jpg

I fitted yesterday’s purchase and moved the solar input from the ctek to the battery following my holiday ctek failure.
At least I now have some juice coming in.IMG_6051.jpegIMG_6053.jpegIMG_6054.jpeg
So, a quick question. The instructions say mount vertically mmm, not possible. Is this an issue?
Also, there’s only about 5A max going to be going in. How hot is it likely to get?
I’ve left the cover panel off for now as we are at the beach at Toremolinos and don’t want to come back to a burnt out van.

Further update- My original H4Lights have been installed and MOT passed.
Now I am back to the original problem with piss poor lights. Will have to start searching for better bulbs to install.
Bugger.
i swap my transporter hq v3 lights with led's back to the standard items for mot so no issues. done it that many times now only takes 20 mins

Took my van in today for its MOT, which it was failed for not having the correct headlight bulbs in my THQ V3 headlights, which were installed in 2019. Looks like I had a jobsworth technician carry out the MOT.
They are projector headlamps yeah?

Booked a day of pampering for the T6 with a nice bloke from Cannock.
Hopefully get some of the "stuff" crossed off my list that I've had stashed away for a while...

Booked a day of pampering for the T6 with a nice bloke from Cannock.
Hopefully get some of the "stuff" crossed off my list that I've had stashed away for a while...

When are you there J?

Are those the camper glass ones?

They look a lot better than the alternative version

If I was converting a van I'd 100% go for these over any sliding window, makes much more sense.
Me too, gutted I missed these. I need to work out three times a week just so I can open my slider!

Back