What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Have you got a pic showing the hole that needs drilling into the door mirror surround?
TIA
I just held it in place and used a small sharp drill bit by hand to mark the hole and twisted it a little to make an indent bit like a punch would . The screw went in no issue by hand . Was really simple , no drills involved here the plastic is surprisingly soft on the trim.

Fitted these - two on the front of my Kombi storage box facing forward under the bench and two facing rearward into the load area. Connected them to the same ignition live that I’m trickle charging the AllPowers battery bank with. I’m going full on red for my interior ambient lighting (still got footwell kit to fit too).

4BB8B916-E58A-4518-AF4E-964CD8F702CF.jpeg

9E5CFABF-8B1E-4C64-A05A-A771AEE216B8.jpeg

Like this…….

130F7AED-DD47-4BCF-82A4-37B342E18C50.jpeg

Fitted these - two on the front of my Kombi storage box facing forward under the bench and two facing rearward into the load area. Connected them to the same ignition live that I’m trickle charging the AllPowers battery bank with. I’m going full on red for my interior ambient lighting (still got footwell kit to fit too).

View attachment 175994

View attachment 175995

Like this…….

View attachment 175997
you need the overhead W8 light mod next, that has the overhead ambient glow above the rear view mirror and works a treat off the ambient circuit it even dims with the control wheel by the light adjustment (by your right need when driving).

Would highly recommend this kit. Have it fitted myself, images (of others) on the thread

you need the overhead W8 light mod next, that has the overhead ambient glow above the rear view mirror and works a treat off the ambient circuit it even dims with the control wheel by the light adjustment (by your right need when driving).

Would highly recommend this kit. Have it fitted myself, images (of others) on the thread
Thanks @david173 I’d forgotten about this - in fact in my last van I bought and fitted one and only now realise I left it in there when I sold the van :whistle:

Thanks @david173 I’d forgotten about this - in fact in my last van I bought and fitted one and only now realise I left it in there when I sold the van :whistle:
ah gutted! I was dubious at first as its not the cheapest mod for a few lights but it its really good, I'm sure you could DIY an alternative but I really likes the OEM look and its all plug and play who doesn't like that!

ah gutted! I was dubious at first as its not the cheapest mod for a few lights but it its really good, I'm sure you could DIY an alternative but I really likes the OEM look and its all plug and play who doesn't like that!
Agreed OEM :thumbsup:

Preferable to my track record of hamfisting things :rolleyes:

I just held it in place and used a small sharp drill bit by hand to mark the hole and twisted it a little to make an indent bit like a punch would . The screw went in no issue by hand . Was really simple , no drills involved here the plastic is surprisingly soft on the trim.
@Bav what @MrD said :)

Today I fitted my Duchy banded amaroks I bought from @Haled they look awesome. Fitted some new accelera to the front ones. I will post a pic shortly lol. I will also be posting a set of Silver standard 17" GPs for sale but unsure on the price.
Now have to clean the alloys for winter storage.20221015_143218.jpg20221015_143204.jpg

Last edited:
Back