What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

It’s definitely more than 10 litres as that how much I usually put in… usually when the display tells me it needs 2 gallons.

Reactions: MrD
That looks like a decent quality gaiter, who was the supplier?
Royal steering wheels in Aylesbury.
They did the steering wheel aswell.
Gater is made from smooth nappa leather.
The one that I took out was made of a plastic faux leather.
It's much nicer now especially with the red stich to match the seats.
I totally recommend royal steering wheels.. speak to Jack if your considering... tell him Mike recommended you to them.;)

Royal steering wheels in Aylesbury.
They did the steering wheel aswell.
Gater is made from smooth nappa leather.
The one that I took out was made of a plastic faux leather.
It's much nicer now especially with the red stich to match the seats.
I totally recommend royal steering wheels.. speak to Jack if your considering... tell him Mike recommended you to them.;)
Ah that'll be why it looks so good, a Trimmer did it, nice one :cool:

I got mine down to 900 miles then put a full 10 litres in now reading 5000 so as I think it tops out at 6000 miles I guess you could put more in.

Reactions: MrD
Mine isn't early, its a 21 plate
Mine is too, so that’s odd. When was manufacture date though? Mine was built Feb 21. Is yours a late 20 model that didn’t get registered until 21?
Mine's a 21 plate 199ps engine with a small tank, built dec 20, around that time they was changing the 199ps engine to 204ps. When i questioned the dealer about the change she said it was due to the rde2 change, said the newer engine would have a larger adblue tank.
Whether she was right or not, or if it's engine size specific i don't know.

Mine is too, so that’s odd. When was manufacture date though? Mine was built Feb 21. Is yours a late 20 model that didn’t get registered until 21?
No, it was on order. Built first week feb 21. Registered march 21.

Back