What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Feel de-stressed and happy. Big job finally complete today, looking pristine and how I wanted. :somersault:

New wheels, tyre upgrade, black chrome nitride wheel bolts, ceramic custom caliper paint and the disc/hub assembly painted in VHT paint to match :cool:

Thanks @jaseo204 for recommending BCS for the caliper work and @BognorMotors for doing everything else :thumbsup:

Calipers … Seats …. Seats …. Calipers :D

View attachment 22733 View attachment 22734
Wow Shredder
That looks fantastic,love the colour of your calipers.

Fitted speaker and tweeter upgrade yesterday from Skipton car radio and it sounds no different:D

Wasn't going to bother with amp and sub but really have no choice,reggae needs to be loud:cool:

Ah what speakers did you get? I was tempted to upgrade mine after reading reviews but have found from previous experience best thing to do is upgrade the head unit.

I let the wife use it to take the kids to the beach.

ImI guessing I'll be spending the bank holiday sweeping out the sand, clearing out all the snack wrappers, wiping foot off the upholstery and washing the van of evidence of the wife's apparently second career as a rally driver.

First exterior mod. Claytons upgraded to Devonports courtesy of @T6Paul and spaced with 30/25 H&R Spacers. Was hoping to tackle the 30mm eibach springs too but got scared when the first torx bolt I tried to undo started to round. Think I'll bit the bullet and get the pros in for that.

42369538651_6879c1a3d7_b.jpgUntitled by Dan Field, on Flickr

Back