What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Why 3 wires, I thought there was only 2 to the release connector in place ?

If you are replacing the external tailgate button then yeah but I presume you want to add an internal switch so you need a 3 way splitter on each of the existing wiring to add in your switch.

Prepping the cabin floor for sound deadening. Just ordered a roll of Dodo Mat Duo. Figured while the seats are out (to cut out the bulkhead mounts) I might as well get this done, too!

Replacing black tailgate badge on my black T6 with OEM. I just prefer the chrome look.

Wiring up my heated seat harness extension so that I can fit my MS Craft swivel, and keep my heated seats.

Reactions: CAB
Fun times

Attachments

• B64718E5-F286-46F5-852A-305B924CEBE1.jpeg
    B64718E5-F286-46F5-852A-305B924CEBE1.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 66
  • B1732312-B5B3-4EF8-AEC8-B48CFEBB6C59.jpeg
    B1732312-B5B3-4EF8-AEC8-B48CFEBB6C59.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 67
Finally picked up a centre rear seat, probably only be used once or twice a year but will make the van a 3 seater when it goes up for sale in the future.
20210508_125557.jpg

Heater quadrant by the looks of it
Yep that’s the one. Bit of a pain to get at. Unfortunately the spline on the quadrant snapped and jammed the actuator which subsequently died.. new actuator in hand but just need the quadrant now

Looking good, I’ve bought the van x speaker grill too, looking for a centre speaker myself, did you manage to fit it in without cutting into dash , also how is your centre speaker wired?, I have a pioneer s set up
Cheers
Jason
No cutting into the dash required you take the plastic trim off the back of the dash and clip the unit in, you do need to put a couple of screws in the dash to hold the front in. I used fli 5.25" component speakers with crossovers fitted under the speakers, had drill holes for the cables but it's pretty easy to do, you can remove your 12v lighter to pass the cables however I couldn't get mine off easily so just drilled

2547494E-9D10-463F-9E1A-D8322F9C77C3.jpeg
cut the battens for the floor. Majority with a hand saw until a neighbour came and loaned me his jigsaw!

• Wow
DSC_2842.JPG

Cleaned the inside of all the doors and the bits you normally can't see before I wash the outside.

Anyone got any tips on how to get the ingrained dirt off of the steps?

@Lewislovesbread - Is that a new steering wheel trim you have installed? If so, do you have a link for seller.
hi there, i have a recent addiction to ali-express. i think there was someone on here that posted something earlier then i searched for something similar.

https://www.t6forum.com/threads/new-leather-steering-wheel-cover-i%E2%80%99m-a-roofer-not-a-sewer-go-easy-guys.22088/post-299842

then this is what i bought

steering wheel leather cover

steering wheel insert

Back