What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Man you must be gutted,sorry to see a lovely van like this.
It would depend on the damage to the under side and the roof.

Man you must be gutted,sorry to see a lovely van like this.
It would depend on the damage to the under side and the roof.
:unsure: gutteds not the word fella, only got it in feb, spent a load of money on carpeting through out, sound deadning, uprated the speakers, subs installed, racked out the rear for my tools, changed the seats so i could get all the kids in, just in the process of buying roof rails,wheels, new splitters etc so yeah been a bad day, just hope it doesnt get written off

:unsure: gutteds not the word fella, only got it in feb, spent a load of money on carpeting through out, sound deadning, uprated the speakers, subs installed, racked out the rear for my tools, changed the seats so i could get all the kids in, just in the process of buying roof rails,wheels, new splitters etc so yeah been a bad day, just hope it doesnt get written off
but its gonna be a job an half sorting that lot out :rolleyes:

The only good thing I suppose is you did not have the kids in it and you weren’t injured.
Hope all goes well for you.

Swivel bases fitted (Rusty Lee) and my table top arrived from Chippys Workshop, which looks brilliant and is excellent quality. I’m sure its not for everyone, but for me the Lagun Swivel table system has worked out just how I planned with an extra mount at the back for use under the tailgate. Chuffed!

5A5C44F5-7ECF-4140-8009-B3900BF4D769.jpeg

E14C56F4-BA4E-4FB2-BBC6-8EC87BE230DF.jpeg
E91983E6-C76F-4620-9F7C-30D6DDB0E4AD.jpeg
36B56CBB-2354-4EDD-91C1-9A9A01536935.jpeg

Back