What Have You Bought Today?

Got to make a choice (Hint: the silver ones are for sale :cool: )

20210608_183135-COLLAGE.jpg
Excuse the dirty van...

Ooh, that’s cool. I was wondering if this exists. Where did you buy? How much?

Bout half the price of thule and fiamma, not as sturdy no dought but will do for those longer trips away

Bout half the price of thule and fiamma, not as sturdy no dought but will do for those longer trips away
Thanks for the link. Couldn’t find it on google. How did you anchor it?

Yeah I bought it on the Wednesday for a trip on the Thursday.
Who would have thought that decathlon don’t include the pump? Schoolboy error. But plenty of friendly vw campers to borrow a pump from.
Anyway, the thing goes up easily and goes down/packs away easily. A one person job no problems.
It stood up to some windy conditions coming in off the Scottish coast and was lovely sat just inside with the front open. I used if facing different directions so the open front is protected from the wind. Which obviously you can’t really do with a drive away awning.
On the down side it’s a dull colour combo. Beige and browny-cream. But really it’s just a big empty square tent so doesn’t look as Gucci as a fancy drive away awning set up when you’re on site. But we loved it.

View attachment 118739

View attachment 118740
ticks all the boxes by the sound of it , I ended up with the poles version due to no stock im local shop , im sure it will be equally useful

Back