What Have You Bought Today?

That dual cup holder looks like the cups are on an angle. Is that the case?
Nope they are nice and flat, it just looks that way in the photo as I took it sat on the passenger seat so facing down on it

JUST ARRIVED IN TIME The CADAC Pro Delux 2 cook quick coupler Edition COOKER ... ( Caused a slight delay to get that model ) ... and a Duel feed regulator comes with standard hose already fitted .... so added on the order the Quick coupler hose and 6 x Canisters of Gas ... all set for the south coast tomorrow for a fishing weekend...

opened box cooker all good very nice complete with griddle tray and flat bed .... but there's a loose female coupler to gas hose in there and a spanner ??? ...... so cut / battled / fought my way into the Regulator plastic wrapper then fitted new quick coupler hose to regulator all good ....... went to plug it onto the Cooker and... ............. 2 male ends ok i thought i have the coupler will cut the brand new hose, what a shame to cut it but no worries .........

THERE'S NO F £$^&(^$£^ JUBLEE OR HOSE CLIP SUPPLIED F F S .................................. and have i got one small enough NO

My 6th purchase of seat covers from Inka, to say they were poor quality in finish would be an understatement the inserts were sewn in completely out of square on 3 out of 4 panels and I never even tried to fit them Inka were not in any way helpful, glad I bought through the dreaded ebay, they are on the way back.
So I would rescind all previous praise for Inka products on this and all other forums I’m a member of.

Campervan insurance - got multiple quotes a couple of weeks back, but ready to buy today.

LV were best value, and on ringing them today to buy, the price was even cheaper than first quoted. £247 fully comp, protected NCB on full conversion. Pretty good value I thought

These look good who makes them?

We camped opposite someone who had one of these this week. I thought it looked like a nice bit of kit.
Quest screen house 4 pro.

Not the best manufacturer but our kid had one when camping with us last weekend and it looked ideal. Literally 5 mins to put up and half that to take down. Be no good in a storm but is pegged at the corners and three sides so should hold up to a stiff breeze.

Last edited:
Waited 12 days for it to arrive and whilst heavy I'm very happy with the output. I will no longer need EHU when we (not very often) use a camp site. I have wired it so can connect to the campervan from inside to all the 240volt sockets. Pricey yes, but it is like having 10 x 100amp batteries.
blue.png
Works with a solar panel on roof and portable one I have to give me 200watts to charge it up again during the day.

Last edited:
Back