What Have You Bought Today?

Pulled the trigger on a black cased Fiamma F45s awning including the T6 Multivan mounting kit, £537 all in from Autocraft MC Stavely at Chesterfield..

Nearly hit the button for the Ovano XL bed system but might give them a bell just to make sure they're not doing any deals on Friday....I'm guessing they wont be !
I sprayed my awning hangers before putting on. They were aluminium, so I used an etch primer first and then satin black.

7D9D2B7C-5733-42D5-B03A-FB1C0BC00662.jpeg

3CD3952B-4968-4650-A986-F8561430E16A.jpeg

Pulled the trigger on a black cased Fiamma F45s awning including the T6 Multivan mounting kit, £537 all in from Autocraft MC Stavely at Chesterfield..

Nearly hit the button for the Ovano XL bed system but might give them a bell just to make sure they're not doing any deals on Friday....I'm guessing they wont be !
Had mine there last Friday. Quality guys. Ashley is a top lad!
740992E7-8993-432E-A2FA-06D835038426.jpegD28E2F41-C06D-47B3-9201-7A8960CBCA7C.jpeg

Yes, really excited to getting all this stuff, makes it all seem real as we ordered the van back in July and we won’t get it until late April, as long as all these lockdowns haven’t pushed the converters schedule out
Fingers crossed it all goes well, Ray.

Just had my Vankraft double seat reclining and folding bracket delivered, watched the video and had a look in my fan to fit it, found a little strap under the seat and....IMG-20201125-WA0002.jpeg

Don't bloody need it! , question is do I fit it anyway for the extra recline or return it and put money towards new headlights as I will never be sitting in it?

Just had my Vankraft double seat reclining and folding bracket delivered, watched the video and had a look in my fan to fit it, found a little strap under the seat and....View attachment 92995

Don't bloody need it! , question is do I fit it anyway for the extra recline or return it and put money towards new headlights as I will never be sitting in it?
I'll give you fifty quid for it to ease your pain

Confirmed the price on the Falken tyres I need, they are 255/40 R20 101 load rating - £155 a corner, fitted :cool: ordered!

Just had my Vankraft double seat reclining and folding bracket delivered, watched the video and had a look in my fan to fit it, found a little strap under the seat and....View attachment 92995

Extra recline well worth it..

Extra recline well worth it..
Its gone back, can't justify the cost for recline, a few washers under the seat as described on other posts is pennies for the same thing. The money saved is a third of THQ V3 LEDs

Back