What Have You Bought Today?

Taking advantage of Black Friday deals, I bought a pair of black Vector side steps and extra door seals from Vee Dub Transporters. Also stainless steel step plates and DSG gear knob styling caps from Van-X, just need the van now. I have to say though, there aren’t many VW companies doing Black Friday this year
Vanstyle have 15% off everything via Ebay for Black Friday if you've got any money left :thumbsup:

Reactions: CAB
Vanstyle have 15% off everything via Ebay for Black Friday if you've got any money left :thumbsup:
Thanks for that, £450 later and I have some swamper stuff - bonnet protector, wheel arch mouldings, side mouldings, tailgate protector and rear bumper skid panel. Ho hum

Reactions: CAB
Taking advantage of Black Friday deals, I bought a pair of black Vector side steps and extra door seals from Vee Dub Transporters. Also stainless steel step plates and DSG gear knob styling caps from Van-X, just need the van now. I have to say though, there aren’t many VW companies doing Black Friday this year
Have you bought the seals because you were getting condensation inside?
My dads experiencing something similar, are they a common problem?
Side steps seem good value

Have you bought the seals because you were getting condensation inside?
My dads experiencing something similar, are they a common problem?
Side steps seem good value
I’ve no idea about condensation as I dont get my van until April, but the extra door seals are supposed to make the doors ‘sound like a Golf’, in other words close with a satisfying clunk rather than a tinny hollow sound. My neighbour has fitted them to his new T6.1 and says it’s made quite a difference. The side steps had £30 off which I thought was good. You’ll need to be quick if you want these as the offer might not be there tomorrow, or be sold out

Thanks for that, £450 later and I have some swamper stuff - bonnet protector, wheel arch mouldings, side mouldings, tailgate protector and rear bumper skid panel. Ho hum
Your postman must love you :oops:
I can vouch for the door seals btw - got to be the best value mod for the money

The 10w solar dash panel isn't providing enough charge with the low winter sun, so.....

DSC_2198.JPG

Thanks to @Dellmassive for the black Friday heads-up :thumbsup:

More purchases today, Heko wind deflectors from Vee Dub Trans who put them on a lightening deal with a fiver off, genuine rubber mats and caravelle style radiator grille trims from Vanstyle. Fortunately that’s it unless a good Black Friday deal appears on Warlord wheels and tyres

More purchases today, Heko wind deflectors from Vee Dub Trans who put them on a lightening deal with a fiver off, genuine rubber mats and caravelle style radiator grille trims from Vanstyle. Fortunately that’s it unless a good Black Friday deal appears on Warlord wheels and tyres
Good effort Ray, that pre-van stash must be looking pretty impressive.

Good effort Ray, that pre-van stash must be looking pretty impressive.
Yes, really excited to getting all this stuff, makes it all seem real as we ordered the van back in July and we won’t get it until late April, as long as all these lockdowns haven’t pushed the converters schedule out

Nothing to do with Transporters, but it’s still vw!

I picked up these Recaro LS seats for my Mk1 GTI. They will eventually be retrimmed in my ‘signature’ tan leather!

1DC49B77-5C49-4A28-A757-5A202233C9F2.jpeg

Pulled the trigger on a black cased Fiamma F45s awning including the T6 Multivan mounting kit, £537 all in from Autocraft MC Stavely at Chesterfield..

Nearly hit the button for the Ovano XL bed system but might give them a bell just to make sure they're not doing any deals on Friday....I'm guessing they wont be !

Last edited:
Back