What Have You Bought Today?

A dashcam with a difference, DDPAI Mola E3 has a rear camera that feeds to the front unit and presents the view on a Rear View Mirror type screen.
From Amazon USA

Wheel locking nuts via Wolfrace plus tar remover.

Over the weekend I joined the snow foam club! :thumbsup:
No not club 18-30, I'm a little too old for that and I don't think the wife would approve! Bagged a Bosch pressure washer on BF deals and armed myself with polar blast. Put it this way I'll never wash the van again without a pre-wash.

No not club 18-30, I'm a little too old for that and I don't think the wife would approve! Bagged a Bosch pressure washer on BF deals and armed myself with polar blast. Put it this way I'll never wash the van again without a pre-wash.
I think I already know that this is a silly question but are you saying that the snow foam is the pre-wash?

I think I already know that this is a silly question but are you saying that the snow foam is the pre-wash?
I have the Auto Glym Polar Blast, pre wash, main wash and seal all with the jet wash, it’s brill

All you need now is a DI vessel and you’re away.

3 x 10 litres of Ad Blue arrived today - yay!

I was stuck on a conf call when they arrived so SWMBO was weight lifting - oops!

I purchased the FlashFIsh G300 for Cpap. It has far exceeded my expectations! Not only does it provide long lasting power, but it is lightweight and sturdy!

This has got me thinking, so 2 questions;
1) Are you pushing the power back into the van making it as the van is on EHU ? if so how did you achieve that ? (I've got a standard EHU & leisure battery's but no solar).
2) Does it have enough oomph to power a microwave for a few minutes ?

Thanks !

Back