Plastic serving spoon.
Rubber mallet.
Tent peg extractor.
Plastic chopping board.
3pc set of plastic cooking tongues.
Electronic mozzie and midge repeller.
Refills for said repeller.

13A0FFA2-17FA-42A5-9C58-1484D2141991.jpeg
thanks to @RedUn for helping me spend some more money on these rear quarter trims that we’re missing on my van. Not really what I imagined them to be, rubber seal that sticks on the window. I was thinking they would be a h shaped seal that slotted over the glass on one side.

Thanks also the @Spaghetti to help my spend some more! Second (actually third if you include the faulty one) set installed following the installation of the bike rack. Aftermarket 1200N ones were too much and creaky too, original 900N not enough second hand 985N OEM ones just right:thumbsup: (The ones in the photo are actually the aftermarket ones as installed already)

Reactions: CAB

What's the Philips like? Does it have much more than a standard map?

Will be getting the slow road books myself.

So it’s been upgraded from a 2.8T to 3T

how does that work?
As I understand it the company have access to various testing on braking capacity etc that allows them to state with some certainty the maximum capacity of a vehicle type.

From a customer perspective I just filled out a form from their website that included the type of tyres and wheels fitted and vehicle details then paid a fee. They contact the DVLA, send me a plate and a certificate and I send the V5 and certificate to DVLA and await it's return with an increase of capacity.

What's the Philips like? Does it have much more than a standard map?

Slightly disappointed if I’m completely honest.
It’s slightly clearer and easier to read than the Collins, but the scale is almost the same.
Collins on the left, Philip’s on the right.
8F853E17-AD21-4243-99B4-9019426FC774.jpeg

Pages 6 to 45 are a larger scale (1.57 miles per inch), but the areas I wanted it for are in a smaller scale (3.15 miles per inch)
My fault entirely for not researching properly.
91327328-A09D-4DA7-A6EA-02C5F1122C9C.jpeg

The “Slow Road” book on the other hand looks really good, twice the size I was expecting at 1 and a 1/4 inches thick.

Reactions: CAB
DSC_1718_copy_1376x774.jpg

Stainless steel milk jug (actually a 175ml bar measure) to match the mugs and teapot.

Slightly disappointed if I’m completely honest.
It’s slightly clearer and easier to read than the Collins, but the scale is almost the same.
Collins on the left, Philip’s on the right.
View attachment 84713

Pages 6 to 45 are a larger scale (1.57 miles per inch), but the areas I wanted it for are in a smaller scale (3.15 miles per inch)
My fault entirely for not researching properly.
View attachment 84714

The “Slow Road” book on the other hand looks really good, twice the size I was expecting at 1 and a 1/4 inches thick.
Young people everywhere; "What's that? What's it for?" :rofl:

Brutally honest! I like it! These have a high rating on everything.. don’t think I’ll manage to see snow in Brighton anytime soon.. the northerners hogging it all :slow rofl:

Ok on icy roads and mud, completely hopeless on snow and wet grass
Bugger, I was only pricing them up this morning as a potential buy. That said, I don't really understand how yours could be so different from the 'car / SUV' version that I've got on another car, albeit in 20" form and whose performance on every surface has been exemplary - that's the main reason that I was looking at them for the van (but they would be 17").

Back