What Have You Bought Today?

Got this done, great result for a great price
I asked if would do a T6 forum discount and he said Yes so £25 rather than £30. Got a digital copy that is high res and will get a print asap
Message me if you want any contact details
Maybe I’m being thicker than usual but got what done?

Multi-battery App (£9.99) to compliment my 2 Quicklynks BM2 battery monitors. One for starter, one for leisure.

Multi-battery App (£9.99) to compliment my 2 Quicklynks BM2 battery monitors. One for starter, one for leisure.
Interested to know how that goes (and what app you bought) as I sometimes find switching between the two in the free version a bit of a pain.

PS - Just noticed the picture in your signature - very well done from an unreconstructed soul boy who remembers it from the first time around. It don't half make me feel old though!

Im an old reconstituted old soul boy too, but not quite old enough to remember it 1st time round. :) I was a scooterist 78-90(ish).

The App is by the same people, I can monitor both now at the same time. So its essentially similar to the free app but can monitor up to 4No BM2's. I'm still getting to grips with them and will prob have to bend @Dellmassive ear or bore him with dumb questions. I only fitted the BM2's on Wed eve after fitting the leisure battery last weekend. My starter battery is at 57% and thats bugging me.

Im an old reconstituted old soul boy too, but not quite old enough to remember it 1st time round. :) I was a scooterist 78-90(ish).

The App is by the same people, I can monitor both now at the same time. So its essentially similar to the free app but can monitor up to 4No BM2's. I'm still getting to grips with them and will prob have to bend @Dellmassive ear or bore him with dumb questions. I only fitted the BM2's on Wed eve after fitting the leisure battery last weekend. My starter battery is at 57% and thats bugging me.
you can get the BM3 APP for free . . . .

(BM3 APP is same as BM2 APP except it will display up to 4 devices on the screen at once + history view)

Its a tenner now Dell. Or about 20 Greggs glazed yumyums.

I dont believe teh 57% as my starter battery is fine and dandy. My leisure is at 100% and apparently charging. Making me wonder if I've got them the wrong way round. Ie my leisure is at 57% and my starter at 100%. Doesnt the CTEK essentially charge the starter from the leisure?

My leisure is at 100% and apparently charging. Making me wonder if I've got them the wrong way round. Ie my leisure is at 57% and my starter at 100%. Doesnt the CTEK essentially charge the starter from the leisure?

starter should be around 80% ish

leisure should be around 100% ish

ctek d250 charges leisure from starter/alternator when engine running.

ctek d250 will only revers charge from solar if fitted (about 1A slow charge if leisure id full)

post some screen shots over on the Battery Monitoring thread . . . .

A box of assorted wire shrink wrap, some midi fuse holders and two new battery terminals with busbars on. Exciting times.

Back