What Have You Bought Today?

Very neat.
How have you run the power cable?

positioned the camera to the left of the mirror then run the cable across to the passenger side and then down and round the dash. The cable pushes nicely behind all the trim, so the only piece visible is the bit running from centre of the dash to the 12v socket on the top. I’m going to get a couple of those sticky back cable clips to tidy it up. I’ll get a pick tomorrow.

Very Nice...Are you fitting mud/stone flaps ( protect your nice van )

Ps just need a yellow flashing light and a tow rope...to help us when we get stuck :laugh:

No flaps or Wally lights , its finished now .... got the old 110 in the reflection for recovery work lol

Hi and welcome.

love em. Mpg and road noise? Oh and how are pot holes?

cheers

HI
thanks, MPG... too soon to tell but better than the 110 defender lol... and guessing potholes will be less of an issue as these tyres are super tough , however I'm guessing deep ones could still cause issue for rims. noise wise I have to say I've not really noticed the difference.

HI
thanks, MPG... too soon to tell but better than the 110 defender lol... and guessing potholes will be less of an issue as these tyres are super tough , however I'm guessing deep ones could still cause issue for rims. noise wise I have to say I've not really noticed the difference.
Cheers. What model if T6 do you have?

DSC_1463.JPG

The Fiamma LED awning light is much too bright, so rather than doing the sensible thing and get some stick on filters (I'm sure there must be something available?) I have been reading about @Dellmassive 's pole :think smile bounce:

Back