What Have You Bought Today?

We have a collection like that but mostly freebies and don’t go in the dishwasher! They are like plastic bags, they just seem to accumulate in our kitchen; if only there was a single use disposable option ;)

oosh they amount to a pretty penny!

Yeti is great stuff you get what you pay for, I use the mugs as my everyday coffee mug and it goes through the dishwasher, looks as good as they day I got it
Totally agree. I've taken to using a metal wire scourer on inside of mine... Comes up great and no noticeable damage....

After being caught with engine still regenerating when arriving home, I read "Jeff G's" description of the OBD plug in device, to notify me when regen is happening.
It suits me perfectly. Just plug in, small light comes on when regen starts and goes off when finished. By pushing the small button, it also let's me know how much soot is in Dpf, by the number of flashes on light...1gm per flash.
I can now, roughly know when I can expect a regen, and when it starts, I can then extend my drive until the light goes out..about 13 minutes last time.
Postage from UK to Oz a bit expensive, but to me, well worth it. So easy. Cheers.

20240526_182414.jpg

20240519_150133.jpg

After being caught with engine still regenerating when arriving home, I read "Jeff G's" description of the OBD plug in device, to notify me when regen is happening.
It suits me perfectly. Just plug in, small light comes on when regen starts and goes off when finished. By pushing the small button, it also let's me know how much soot is in Dpf, by the number of flashes on light...1gm per flash.
I can now, roughly know when I can expect a regen, and when it starts, I can then extend my drive until the light goes out..about 13 minutes last time.
Postage from UK to Oz a bit expensive, but to me, well worth it. So easy. Cheers.

View attachment 242787

View attachment 242788

Why would you need this? If you turn off mid-regen it sorts itself out and continues next time you drive? Just curious..

Yet another thing that I didn't know I wanted! For those who know more than me, my van is very rarely used for short trips and usually gets runs of at least 30 miles (and even more usually several hundred). Should I regard regen as an issue? I can't say that I've ever noticed one happening when I go to switch off but my lack of full hearing capability probably doesn't help with that!

Last edited:

View attachment 242787

View attachment 242788
I’ve just worked out what the second photo is about :)

A subtle little led poking out!

Yet another thing that I didn't know I wanted! For those who know more than me, my van is very rarely used for short trips and usually gets runs of at least 30 miles (and more usually several hundred). Should I regard region as an issue? I can't say that I've ever noticed one happening when I go to switch off but my lack of full hearing capability probably doesn't help with that!
Have you not found that even after a day of motorway driving the genius brain in the van decides to start a regen just as you are pulling off the motorway or onto the drive? This has happened to me a few times

Just fitted a stealth awning rail, though not sure it will be that stealthy with the awning hanging from it. Thanks to Camping Leisure for a speedy service sending this out for next day. Just got to try hanging the awning from it. How hard can it be….

View attachment 242814

View attachment 242815

View attachment 242816
Great rail and is super stealthy. I have the same one. Make sure you fit some 3m tape to protect your paint as the awnings are quite aggressive and can easily scratch when feeding in/out

Back