What Have You Bought Today?

All in plan. I’m in Slovakia at moment and due an oil service in 800 miles and warranty just ran out.

Annoying as was 25% discount on it before Christmas however unable to purchase until warranty expires. However I’ll get an oil service done when I get back as part of it.

Well I've just made quite an expensive purchase........

Van Furniture U Shape Layout in Buffalo Board. Opted for the no sink cutout as I've decided to go down the single sink route instead of the typical SMEV sink and hob layout. I have a Jetboil and a CADAC so figured the hob isnt really required.

If anyone has built this U shape layout and has any building tips feel free to shout up :thumbsup:

Van Furniture.JPG

Well I've just made quite an expensive purchase........

Van Furniture U Shape Layout in Buffalo Board. Opted for the no sink cutout as I've decided to go down the single sink route instead of the typical SMEV sink and hob layout. I have a Jetboil and a CADAC so figured the hob isnt really required.

If anyone has built this U shape layout and has any building tips feel free to shout up :thumbsup:

View attachment 224423
My apologies Chris, building tips for a U shape layout anyone?

Pair of Osram Cool Blue lamps (finally admitted to myself that it bothers me the colour temperature of the fog lamps doesn't match the LED headlamps)

Now just to find time to fit them when it's daylight but not raining...

Pair of Osram Cool Blue lamps (finally admitted to myself that it bothers me the colour temperature of the fog lamps doesn't match the LED headlamps)

Now just to find time to fit them when it's daylight but not raining...
Hi @roadtripper , my van is having a facelift/nose job next week with highline frontage including fog lamps replacing the remaining remnants of my Startline - poverty model in primer!
I would love to know your thoughts on how those Osram Cool Blues go with your LED's. If they are good enough for you, I will be happy!
TIA

Hi @roadtripper , my van is having a facelift/nose job next week with highline frontage including fog lamps replacing the remaining remnants of my Startline - poverty model in primer!
I would love to know your thoughts on how those Osram Cool Blues go with your LED's. If they are good enough for you, I will be happy!
TIA
I went by the picture in this post from @MyNameIsMatt

Though having just opened my delivery it would appear Amazon has shipped me H4 lamps... Back to the drawing board :cautious:

Though having just opened my delivery it would appear Amazon has shipped me H4 lamps... Back to the drawing board :cautious:

Bum and spit!!

Back