What Have You Bought Today?

Got myself a poptop thermal cover from
Polar what a great piece of kit and the service was excellent too
Testing it out and not only does it do a excellent job of heat but drys so much quicker than my screen cover from another supplier
Well done polar

IMG_5349.png

IMG_5348.png

IMG_5299.jpeg

IMG_5261.jpeg

What code did you use to get there on price?
I am a member of the Halfords motoring club - free to join. Then used the 'motoring10' code and it came up at £48.09. £11 less than I could get it anywhere else - I've been waiting to see if anyone would knock a few quid off in the sales but everyone is within pennies of one another. I've just tried the order again and their is a £5 discount today for motoring club and then 10% off.

Thanks Dave! There's £48.09 I didn't know I needed to spend! It will get many usefulness points around the house! Free delivery for that too! 6th January to the door, can't knock it!

Thanks Dave! There's £48.09 I didn't know I needed to spend! It will get many usefulness points around the house! Free delivery for that too! 6th January to the door, can't knock it!
Just make sure you don't fall for the posh membership which will cost you £49 for a year....

Received today, thank you @davecdjt , I will get out right now in the rain to wash the van (said nobody ever)! Potentially the most useful thing I have received all year!

View attachment 224165
Really handy piece of kit. Just remember where the bucket of water is when you step off. Easy to end up in a slapstick comedy. From experience I keep the bucket on the platform (so I can kick it further!).

Back