What Have You Bought Today?

OMG a light bulb discovery….

I have an ‘add a fuse’ for my ignition live feed from the centre row of the fuse box and I am now trying to run several things off this one fuse.

Important - they are all low rated current and the total current does not exceed the add a fuse rating

Up until now and for about 30 years I have used chocolate blocks and usually end up trying to insert several wires into one side or one screw terminal on the choc block.

So I started looking at distribution blocks instead but these were all overkill and more suited to leaisure battery/ dc-dc wiring. And then I stumbled upon these…..

What a game changer - now I can connect all the positives (the supply and the dashcam positive, ambient light positive and the trickle charge for the Ecoflow) into one. All the negatives and the body earth connection into another.

View attachment 180840

View attachment 180841
I use them in house's as well. So much easier and quicker than connector blocks and scotch locks.

Nothing exciting again :(but took advantage of the current discount VW Service package (1 interim 1 main and 1 MOT when it becomes due for MOT’s ) as it’s under warranty currently.

Aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh.

Second attempt at purchasing the All-in Plan and it has been cancelled again :rolleyes:

After the first attempt I tried calling the number on the email three times and spoke to three different nationalities - none of who could give me any help at all.

So now I have two invalid agreement numbers and no fricking plan.

A802FB17-61C0-40B6-AF68-9BF85FD4CED0.jpeg

I will have to phone my dealer service department tomorrow but I’m sure they’ll be no help either

A Dream Machine Pro (not one bit van related) :sneaky:

C5F1174A-5DBC-436F-9056-9B46A92670C8.jpeg

Back