What Have You Bought Today?

After going round and round and round and round with victron this, lithium that, Ecoflow this, permanent install that, removeable this, renogy that, LifeP04 the other - I bought an EcoFlow Delta Mini - for the same price as it was over Black Friday week.

Yes it has 'only' 800 cycles to 80% but if it gets cycled once a week (if that) it is still supposed to last 15 years! (800/52) and it has a 2 years warranty.

Right, onto the next thing now....

Screenshot 2022-11-30 153422.png

Last edited:
I’m sorry for dredging up an old thread. We are looking at options for bedding…. We need a mattress topper and I like the idea of putting it in a duvet cover (easy to strip and wash when needed)… is that a double mattress topper in the single duvet cover?? How does that work then??
Also is your 10.5tog night own still working out for you?

thank You
Hi, we bought a fairly cheap down mattress topper from Dun Elm Mills which is v comfortable

I’ve bought a Chinese diesel heater from eBay, just waiting for T6 bracket for underneath the van and some exhaust wrap to protect the plastic under tray. I bought the 2kw heater.

my conscience wouldn’t allow me to buy a planar heater.
John.

Early start to Absolut5 to have the signature audio system fitted to replace the poor oem speakers also having Blackvue cameras front and rear fitted
Looking forward to the sound experience on the drive back home later
What system did you get ?

As China is the main manufacturer for everything , then good luck to anyone boycotting them.

So back to topic-

Today I bought 2 LISTA work benches and a storage cabinet at an industrial auction.

Benches come with a gressel 150mm vice, lovely!

Will be nice addition for the garage, missus isn't happy though!!

Screenshot_20221130-181234_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221130-181601_Chrome.jpg

Back