What Have You Bought Today?

Bit the bullet on a new plate for the van. Not for everyone but have had them on the cars before.
Now regretting not having done it earlier as didn’t realise in this day and age the V750 is still posted rather than emailed. :rolleyes: There are more postal strikes and time is ticking on 30 days in which to make changes on insurance for free.

Early start to Absolut5 to have the signature audio system fitted to replace the poor oem speakers also having Blackvue cameras front and rear fitted
Looking forward to the sound experience on the drive back home later

Rear bumper protector - Travelin-lite BF offer (wanted to buy from THQ because of their charity contribution but they had sold out)
Wireless Reverse Camera - Amazon BF offer

Great price that.
After looking at your link I've bought some internal reflective screens to fit in the van during the summer when it's parked on the drive all week. All previous ones that I'd been looking at were around the £60 mark so thanks for that @drinfinity

After sending back junyan headlights because the build quality was poor I opted to spend more on the THQ V3 black.

Yes they are brighter than my H4 and the H11 from the junyan but I didn’t realise how exposed the LeDs are

As someone who uses LEDs a lot in my house and garden I can’t stand lack of a good diffuser

Maybe I’m sensitive to it but I can’t stand this . The 4th photo was the diffused strip from Junyan (van style V4)

Anyone else in same boat, at this rate I’m going to return and give up

07140410-F184-44A6-B601-B73BF9C66C6C.png

B337A796-7796-400D-92C6-D6BC56C078B7.jpeg

A864D4E0-BD80-45C5-8ADA-8746D7DC808F.png

8A8CF10A-734F-4B8D-9F60-C38883C70090.png

After sending back junyan headlights because the build quality was poor I opted to spend more on the THQ V3 black.

Yes they are brighter than my H4 and the H11 from the junyan but I didn’t realise how exposed the LeDs are

As someone who uses LEDs a lot in my house and garden I can’t stand lack of a good diffuser

Maybe I’m sensitive to it but I can’t stand this . The 4th photo was the diffused strip from Junyan (van style V4)

Anyone else in same boat, at this rate I’m going to return and give up

View attachment 180185

View attachment 180186

View attachment 180187

View attachment 180188
One of my pet hates that - being able to distinguish individual LEDs in a strip. Have to admit though, as a cantankerous old git, I have many, many pet hates. :whistle:

Bought this lot over the last few weeks ... decided to get back into photography now that Canon have got a good affordable APS-C Mirrorless camera ....

1MBWebIMG-1.jpg

... and now my Cali is a mobile photo lab .... first weekend away in Levico Terme, Italy.

1MBWebIMG-012192.jpg1MBWebIMG-.jpg
1MBWebIMG--2.jpg
1MBWebIMG-012107.jpg

.... and this is our cat, George.

1MBWebIMG-1245.jpg

Bought this lot over the last few weeks ... decided to get back into photography now that Canon have got a good affordable APS-C Mirrorless camera ....

View attachment 180189

... and now my Cali is a mobile photo lab .... first weekend away in Levico Terme, Italy.

View attachment 180190View attachment 180191
View attachment 180193
View attachment 180192

View attachment 180196
I'm sure I've seen George in one of Jurassic Park films. :eek:

View attachment 180189

View attachment 180190View attachment 180191
View attachment 180193
View attachment 180192

View attachment 180196

Looks like a very big spend with all those lenses too, How are you finding it? I bought a Canon R, a few years ago, got on great with it

Looks like a very big spend with all those lenses too, How are you finding it? I bought a Canon R, a few years ago, got on great with it
Really enjoying it but it is orders of magnitude more complicated than my DSLR.

Yes, it was expensive, but I've been holding off for something like this for a few years ... have a few EF lenses, but have handed most of my older kit to my sons.

It also forced a PC upgrade due to the file sizes, the panoramas above are around 200 Megapixels.

Back