What Have You Bought Today?

A set of Cantera’s for the Cali, just need the centre capsView attachment 156304

Have to be dynamic centres?

I need new centres for mine. Could turn out expensive lol.

I think Van Style sell dynamic centres 65mm diameter. I was looking for something on their website last night and I'm sure I saw dynamic centres.

On vanstyle the standard ones are 120 as well so the dynamic ones aren’t that much more expensive

View attachment 156329

Search Dynamic wheel vets on Amazon or eBay, there are loads as I was looking yesterday
If genuine Vw Dynamic centre caps are being bought for Canteras, then they are a little bit sloppy & will fall out if not glued / fixed into the bore.
I've bought Sikaflex EBT+ in black to do the job
I speak from experience...

Although they do fit my winter set up with no problems on the 16" Claytons

If genuine Vw Dynamic centre caps are being bought for Canteras, then they are a little bit sloppy & will fall out if not glued / fixed into the bore.
I've bought Sikaflex EBT+ in black to do the job
I speak from experience...

Although they do fit my winter set up with no problems on the 16" Claytons
I ended up buy the genuine VW ones form Vanstyle for £120, they list Amarok fitment

Today ordered a Thule Wanderway 2 rear bike rack and this week bought T6.1 door pocket rubber liners from Van-X which were delivered super quick and fit 100% spot on , good effort.

Reactions: CAB
Just ordered the Sequential LED Rear Lights (Black Smoke) from Transporter HQ.

Have to calm it down a little now as spent a fair bit this weekend (SWMBO is demanding I spend some on her!)

@Sackmycook. Well done you. I've been saying to my wife for ages that we need to look out for a 904 or 907 cylinder at boot fairs but we inevitably arrive, look at all the crap that the first few cars are trying to flog and then go home.

I paid a fortune for a full 907 bottle from a gas supplier as I couldn't find one anywhere to exchange. Good spot!
I have 2 of the 907’s but I am struggling to get the empty one filled. I ended up buy 2 of the 8kg bottles and an adapter

Back