What Have You Bought Today?

I think Van Style sell dynamic centres 65mm diameter. I was looking for something on their website last night and I'm sure I saw dynamic centres.

Caved and finally ordered my van shades for the side windows. Been using a temp solution of black out blinds Velcro in place, which worked great, but stopped me opening the sliding door properly - no more excuses needed… looking forward to seeing how well they fit.

Ordered too much.. Black mirror covers, red mirror strips(will paint neon orange), front mudflaps, vw carbons black splitter, carbon bumper protector and carbon bonnet protector. I like the plastic wind deflector but when it comes to polishing it's a nightmare so got the vwcarbon protector.

paint rectification and ceramic coating along with alloy refurb and brake callipers sprayed cherry red all carried out by the very talented Andy of Unique Detailing based in Toddington Bedfordshire.
My pictures don’t do his work justice.

That's what I'm going to have done to my alloys and calipers. What did you pay to have the refurb and paintwork?

Ordered too much.. Black mirror covers, red mirror strips(will paint neon orange), front mudflaps, vw carbons black splitter, carbon bumper protector and carbon bonnet protector. I like the plastic wind deflector but when it comes to polishing it's a nightmare so got the vwcarbon protector.
Sounds very similar to my V-Dubb

I think Van Style sell dynamic centres 65mm diameter. I was looking for something on their website last night and I'm sure I saw dynamic centres.
Search Dynamic wheel centres on Amazon or eBay, there are loads as I was looking yesterday

Last edited:
Back