What Have You Bought Today?

And this arrived today...
View attachment 57945
The canopy only unfortunately, our van is still at the converters but it does now have a pop top and the windows are going in:grin bounce:

Is this the one that was advertised on facebook by Wildearth?? Just read that this isn't your van so I suppose it won't help to ask if it is on a SWB or LWB in the picture.

This is the one being advertised on facebook. It is 2.4m long. It comes in 2 sizes, 3m and 2.4m outwards (if you know what I mean). I am curious how it looks as 2.4m feels quite long compared to our van.
https://wildearth.online/sun-canopy...D0o3s2_KcqL9hwp4XVWZsOSZPkbVXh8Hkb-gJGwcGar_k
:)

Is this the one that was advertised on facebook by Wildearth?? Just read that this isn't your van so I suppose it won't help to ask if it is on a SWB or LWB in the picture.

This is the one being advertised on facebook. It is 2.4m long. It comes in 2 sizes, 3m and 2.4m outwards (if you know what I mean). I am curious how it looks as 2.4m feels quite long compared to our van.
Welcome to Wild Earth for all things volkswagen campers, camping & caravans
:)
That’s a SWB van.

My one was from funky leisure and they do one for LWB also and different colours

Not all today but I have recently bought:

A pair of California Camping Modular Window Bags from Campervantastic
A CTEK 250 SE and Split Charging Wiring system from Travelvolts
A VW Puddle Light set from @saxoboy.
And some T32 springs for Krysmae after talking to @CRS Performance about a lift kit and improved comfort on the Caravelle with some adjusted KONI shocks.
And some tools to help me fit all this... Next few weekends are going to be busy!

Mmm need a new trolley jack as well. So first it was @fezza68 reminding me I need tyres, then it’s @j4ckal reminding me I need a trolley jack; absolutely dreading what the next thing is that is going to be posted up!! Because it always comes in three’s, and i’m not sure what else I actually need.

I got one of these badboys. Its quality is reflected in its weight!
Crickey, just googled them, it’s been many years since I bought a trolley jack, inflation sure has hit the trolley jack business.

Crickey, just googled them, it’s been many years since I bought a trolley jack, inflation sure has hit the trolley jack business.
To be fair, i just googled the price too. I got mine about 5/6 years ago and from my best recollection it's cheaper now!

Mmm need a new trolley jack as well. So first it was @fezza68 reminding me I need tyres, then it’s @j4ckal reminding me I need a trolley jack; absolutely dreading what the next thing is that is going to be posted up!! Because it always comes in three’s, and i’m not sure what else I actually need.
After spending 10 mins looking through google images, Lady Pippa looked over and said "Why are you looking at blow up male dolls?"
I replied " @DaveyB needs a 3rd"

In the spirit of decency, I decided not to attach a pic.

Back