What Have You Bought Today?

Just dropped a packet on a 160w Solar panel and a load of electrical gubbins, guess I have something to do in January now!

Er... "don't stop me now because I'm having a good time "... Bank "STOP!":rofl:
Just bought some rubber insert door pocket liners
A personalised T6 cushion with a Blue T6 with my reg on it
A leather key strap with a VW engraved on the clasp:unsure:
Skull VW wing mirror decal to match Skull VW petrol cap, randomo_O
New steel plated embossed "Transporter " foot step inserts for doors
Well that was a bit of a random spree ha

@Lord Mfwic

Are they any good pal
Does the pump chill as well

Andy
Hi @Andyf
They are good and the pump does chill. I tend to keep a spare in the fridge ready for when it runs out.
It's not the most practical as you can't see how much is left and therefore have no warning to when it will run out. But they are cool and a good talking point when you have friends round etc. They are also a lot better than the kegs you can buy in the supermarkets as they don't froth up as much.

Depending on what you drink, they are no cheaper than buying the beer in bottles but nothing beats pulling your own pint.

If I could go back I would buy it again but now Christmas is over, once it runs out it will be switched off until the next event comes round.

Mfwic.

Hi @Andyf
They are good and the pump does chill. I tend to keep a spare in the fridge ready for when it runs out.
It's not the most practical as you can't see how much is left and therefore have no warning to when it will run out. But they are cool and a good talking point when you have friends round etc. They are also a lot better than the kegs you can buy in the supermarkets as they don't froth up as much.

Depending on what you drink, they are no cheaper than buying the beer in bottles but nothing beats pulling your own pint.

If I could go back I would buy it again but now Christmas is over, once it runs out it will be switched off until the next event comes round.

Mfwic.

Thanks

Sounds good

I bought a teddy fleece duvet set to go with the fleece blanket I already have and OMG, was out awesome the last couple of nights! So seriously fluffy and warm. Cold nights in the van will never be a problem again.

Bought wood to make a base plate for my motorbike wheel chock and a ramp with straps.
Not an expensive purchace but got me excited

View attachment 39327
Vyair

Get yourself a long tall version tank rather than the little 7litre ones (if you have the room).
They hold the full 25litres of resin, and stop you having to roll the tank every now and again when water channels are formed in the resin.

Buy one...
You will never hand dry your motors ever again.
Bought a 25L DI vessel filled with 115 resin. Cheers @N58AMX

Keys arrived for "new" bike rack, screws arrived for old bike rack, ordered a thermal screen from Rainbow. Delivery not till end of Feb tho

Back