What Have You Bought Today?

So, from earlier posts a 2ton trolley jack is £30 and a 3ton is £120+! How does that work?

I picked my Rainbow Screen up this morning, Darren was great and got it sorted a couple of weeks early. Might not try it this weekend as the 'other Darren' blows in and probably takes the other half of my garden fence :confused:

So far this week I have bought:
25m Mains hookup cable
Water filling hose
Olpro Mat for awning
Olpro Kador for canopy and awning
Fiamma Levelling Ramps and case
Fiamma grip mats
Rugs for bugs front alpine fitted mat
VW Carbon gloss black front splitter
Vanstyle 60mm sport line style black side bars
Gloss black rear badge
Gloss black fog lamp surrounds
48 beers for £48 from Flavourly

It’s been quite a good week!:D

So far this week I have bought:
25m Mains hookup cable
Water filling hose
Olpro Mat for awning
Olpro Kador for canopy and awning
Fiamma Levelling Ramps and case
Fiamma grip mats
Rugs for bugs front alpine fitted mat
VW Carbon gloss black front splitter
Vanstyle 60mm sport line style black side bars
Gloss black rear badge
Gloss black fog lamp surrounds
48 beers for £48 from Flavourly

It’s been quite a good week!:D

Woah!! That is a great week. We are planning on having a splurge this week at the caravan show.
:D

I received my birthday present last night.... a karcher window vac. Very excited to use it for our front windscreen. We go on holiday tomorrow so I got it early.

Our wheel cap things were the wrong size so they are to be reordered.

Roll on Wednesday and Thursday for our trip to the caravan show. We now have three items on our list.

I received my birthday present last night.... a karcher window vac. Very excited to use it for our front windscreen. We go on holiday tomorrow so I got it early.

Our wheel cap things were the wrong size so they are to be reordered.

Roll on Wednesday and Thursday for our trip to the caravan show. We now have three items on our list.
Would be interested to know cost of the duvalay packs! :)

Admittedly a week or so ago but now all arrived, plywood for new panels, Selco £14 a full sheet, solar panel and wiring from Travelvolts (great service) Carpet (2 tone)and roof material including trim clips from Harrisons. On top of the alloys bought before christmas it's been an expensive few months

hi @czmate1999. duvalay have a 15% off of mattress toppers, pillows and sleeping bags.
we looked at a freshtec topper and it was £107 for a 66cm one.
Cool, the set I was looking at online was £269.99 each so that would represent a good saving (never thought I would ever consider spending so much on a sleeping bag). Thanks for looking!

Got some of these delivered today to tie in with the rest of the dash changes.
View attachment 60873
I bought those last week to match the rest of the comfort dash but had to send them back. I found they reflect on the window so there is a perfect double "ghosting" image of the panel switch outside, making a distraction to the wing mirror view. See what you think

I bought those last week to match the rest of the comfort dash but had to send them back. I found they reflect on the window so there is a perfect double "ghosting" image of the panel switch outside, making a distraction to the wing mirror view. See what you think

Ooh! Well I’ve driven it a few times now and not noticed anything. But now you’ve probably made me start to look for it and I’ll probably keep seeing the same! Hoping not though :)

Decided to treat the van with some caliper paint, matt black VW badges and a CTEK CT5 battery charger!

Its the small things! :D

Back