What Have You Bought Today?

Finally got round to what I knew I needed for months and months

PXL_20211031_155303746.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Are they easy enough to fit? Not sure if I missed you saying if they had error codes showing up or not?

They look the part
No code errors and very easy to fit

They are surprisingly well made and are plug and play using the original VW plug. You remove the old ones by carefully putting a trim tool under the pointy end and levering towards you. VW use a sticky fixer to hold the square end on which comes away easily, the new ones have a fresh sticky fixer

Rugs for Bugs carpets. Great service, quick delivery (6 days for something made to order isn't bad at all), and they fit like a glove. Rang 'em to talk about my order before I placed it as I didn't want a rubber heel pad in the driver's footwell. I wanted a carpet jobby instead. I went for the 'Luxury Alpine black carpet' with black stitching. Front (1+1 with walk through with a 'Premium Pearl black carpet' heel pad for the driver) and rear Kombi mats (2+1). As well as some door pocket inserts (also in Lux Alpine). I'm a picky one, but v. impressed with the quality and fit. Not silly money either. Recommend. I've seen a couple of negative reviews re: lead times taking ages (not my experience at all). Just pick up the phone and talk to them, always the best way...

Footwell.jpg

Rear carpet.jpg

Doorcard.jpg

Rugs for Bugs carpets. Great service, quick delivery (6 days for something made to order isn't bad at all), and they fit like a glove. Rang 'em to talk about my order before I placed it as I didn't want a rubber heel pad in the driver's footwell. I wanted a carpet jobby instead. I went for the 'Luxury Alpine black carpet' with black stitching. Front (1+1 with walk through with a 'Premium Pearl black carpet' heel pad for the driver) and rear Kombi mats (2+1). As well as some door pocket inserts (also in Lux Alpine). I'm a picky one, but v. impressed with the quality and fit. Not silly money either. Recommend. I've seen a couple of negative reviews re: lead times taking ages (not my experience at all). Just pick up the phone and talk to them, always the best way...

View attachment 135307

View attachment 135308

View attachment 135309
They look great! Nice one.
I had some from another company and they were terrible. Bad fit and cheap carpet. Not impressed at all and it really put me off ordering from someone else. These look great though. Do you know if they do custom sizes?
On another note, do you have any other shots of your seats? I’ve been considering different quilting patterns and diamonds is high on that list. Are yours Nappa? Cheers!

I've got Rugs for Bugs mats. I found that the front ones moved about, so bought some mat fixings to attach them to the factory carpet overmat pegs.

Back