What Have You Bought Today?

Been away for a few days , several items came on Tuesday before we set off 1st thing Wednesday morning so stuffed everything in garage .
Today on our return the neighbour made several trips with packages and i've now opened the lot to reveal......
1) Gloss front grille.
2) Gloss lower grille.
3) Gloss black front splitter.
4) Smoked wind deflectors.
5) Gloss black badges.
6) Carbon rear bumper protector.
7) Black roof bars and rails.
8) Full set mudflaps.
Just hoping for some decent weather to start modding :thumbsup:..........Still can't make my mind up on wheels 20's in Bronze or Black OR some SWAMPER'S !
Has anybody bought the Bronze Navis wheels ... opinions..?

Been away for a few days , several items came on Tuesday before we set off 1st thing Wednesday morning so stuffed everything in garage .
Today on our return the neighbour made several trips with packages and i've now opened the lot to reveal......
1) Gloss front grille.
2) Gloss lower grille.
3) Gloss black front splitter.
4) Smoked wind deflectors.
5) Gloss black badges.
6) Carbon rear bumper protector.
7) Black roof bars and rails.
8) Full set mudflaps.
Just hoping for some decent weather to start modding :thumbsup:..........Still can't make my mind up on wheels 20's in Bronze or Black OR some SWAMPER'S !
Has anybody bought the Bronze Navis wheels ... opinions..?
Someone’s neighbour is due a nice bottle of wine….!

Hi all! New to the forum. We collected our T6.1 Kombi yesterday from the dealer. It got registered as a car as it came factory fitted with windows all round. It’s now waiting to become a campervan in January. Conversion booked with Cambee in Devon. Can’t wait for some adventures in this next year!

View attachment 134458
We’ve had a full Cambee conversion (but not a pop top) two years now. 16000miles in and not one problem. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed. We are especially impressed with their 118 R&R bed.

We’ve had a full Cambee conversion (but not a pop top) two years now. 16000miles in and not one problem. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed. We are especially impressed with their 118 R&R bed.
Me too. Can’t recommend Cambee highly enough. Haven’t had mine as long as @Long tall John , (had ours since June) but just as impressed. Matt, Joe and the team will look after your new baby and turn it into something fantastic

RIB driver's swivel and handbrake lowering kit. Going to try it and will list for sale if it's a pita

Good to hear! Yeah we love the look of their conversions (a bit different to what is mostly on offer for conversions) and everything seems well built. We are getting the ‘classic’ conversion with the 118 R&R bed and pop top. March 2022 can’t come
Soon enough for us!

Took advantage of current Renogy discount plus the discount from here and bought
Renogy 2000W inverter/charger
Renogy DV-DC & MPPT charger
Renogy bluetooth module

Now broke again. Just need Roamer batteries to do a seasonal discount and I might get one of their seat base batteries.

I bought a set of wheels from the OP himself. 'Just waiting for my insurance renewal in a few weeks and then it's hopefully off to @BognorMotors for Solow's.
Cheers @T6180.

View attachment 134532
Saw these up for sale and enquired.....looks like I missed a great purchase:( as they look awesome! Hesitated because im not sure when ill be getting my new van to put them on!:( Good luck with them and let me know if you change your mind lol.:p

Back