What Have You Bought Today?

@jimc91. I'd be interested to know how you get on with this, particularly if you intend using it as a reversing camera (rather than just a recorder) and how you find the relatively small monitor screen. Cheers.

Yissvic Air Circulator Turbo Fan. Normally 38.99, but for today only, 50% voucher redeemable at purchase via Amazon.

Hi...was thinking of buying oem rubber mats , but does the factory fitted carpeted cab have the two fixings for mats

The Caravelle one does, but then it comes with overmats as well. I'm not sure out the optional cab carpet on other vans. Either way, the pegs are separate parts that screw into the carpet.

@jimc91. I'd be interested to know how you get on with this, particularly if you intend using it as a reversing camera (rather than just a recorder) and how you find the relatively small monitor screen. Cheers.
I had thought of using it as a reversing camera but as you say the screen is far too small. Overall for the price I’m pleased with it, the quality of the recordings are good from both the front and rear camera on my initial tests. For now I am using it Velcroed to the dash.

371CB82F-1442-4AAD-BFD0-78887F505A97.jpeg

So there are threads for what have you done today, one for where have you been today but not one for what have you bought today?

I must admit I've bought loads of parts, detailing products and other bits that I haven't got round to fitting or mentioning or I've bought a product and then realised someone else has used a similar product/parts that would of been a better option and helped me with my purchase.

So I wonder if this type of thread would be useful to other members?

Kicking it off ... I've spent weeks looking at DA polishers on the market and there are a lot to consider... in the end I went with a version of the Das6 pro plus from carbon collective...mainly as it had all the features of other das6 pro pluses but it came in white and black...to match the van.

Once I give it a go, I'll let you know how I got on with it

In the meantime I'm researching the best compound/polish to use with itView attachment 41947
a light for my camper it needed a new one

Reactions: CAB
Courtesy of another local member of this forum I've picked up a drivers swivel.
20211103_165608.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Windows finally arrived, after apparently a fire at the factory, it's a couple of flush sliders. Also found someone to fit and carpet line at the same time

PXL_20211103_210800486.jpg

You can pick up OEM sliders for free from converters... I'm about to add to the pile

You can pick up OEM sliders for free from converters... I'm about to add to the pile
Yeah I have heard they ain't much cop, where did you purchase your aftermarket sliders from? I have the camperglass sliders but the recessed type.

Yeah I have heard they ain't much cop, where did you purchase your aftermarket sliders from? I have the camperglass sliders but the recessed type.
VGC via Express Windscreens, Witney. They have some in stock in Witney as they back-ordered more. They also have lots experience of fitting them, so come recommended.

I'm only going with someone else as i want the carpet lining done at the same time, for a tidier finish

Be interesting to see how you get on with those, mine have started leaking again. :mad:

Back