What Have You Bought Today?

Today I bought the rest of the bits for my OEM LED headlight conversion. Just the plug and play looms to order now.

A0C1DD77-16E8-4BE9-B383-112E8EC9542E.jpeg I have just bought two garage doors. Only need one for the van of course. I’ve also strengthened the garage structure with steel plate facias to the brickwork which are welded to the lintels above. All by two good local contractors. Now I just need to finish the soffits.
It gives me a bit more width and height when putting the van away and more security. And the garage is less likely to fall down.

Treated the van to new wiper blades in the euro car parts sale. Halfords wanted £22 per side and got them both for just over £24. Only downside is having to go to euro car parts our branch is awful.

Been load testing the above at 2A at 19v and it barely gets warm, so looking good for its intended purpose.
Output voltage stays stable too from 11 to 14 volts input.

Pete

Been load testing the above at 2A at 19v and it barely gets warm, so looking good for its intended purpose.
Output voltage stays stable too from 11 to 14 volts input.

Pete
I have 12 to 19v chargers for my Macbook and PC laptops and they work well, much more efficient than using an inverter and then converting back again with a mains charger like I see many people doing.

Slightly early as the van doesn't technically get anything until tomorrow but far too bloody much!!
Currently looking at the gifts that "Santa" will be leaving us and Harvey has more than my partner and I put together.
And yet my amazon list still doesn't look any smaller...
o_O

Merry Christmas to everyone.
:mexican wave:

An under tray to protect the engine area. Not the most exciting but practical I guess.

Back