What Have You Bought Today?

Continuing with the swamper look, ordered the Kmc Holeshot wheels with BFG ko2 A/T.

An Inka seat cover for the drivers seat during winter months, I usually just vaccum and shampoo the seat when it gets dirty (it's a work van). Got onto a cold wet seat this morning because it hadn't dried out!

Were you able to just buy a drivers cover or was it a set ?

Replacing the grey seat plastics with new black parts.. not cheap :whistle:

D394DBBB-6085-4026-B041-02A1C968AEFB.jpeg

So if anyone needs grey seat plastics, PM me.

Carbon mirror caps to go with my VW Carbon splitter.

The purchase was brought forward following last nights beat the traffic shortcut that didn't quite go to plan.

View attachment 54123

With many cars behind, and others waiting to come through, I was past the point of no return before I realised it wasn't going to fit. Well, I could have folded the mirrors, but took the decision that sacrificing them was a better option than not being able to see up the sides of the van. As I was turning round to the right, the OSR quarter was sooooooooo close to a sticking out stone, without being able to see that, it would probably resulted in a much more expensive bill.

I guess even luckier that they had taken the roof off that a few years ago.
As soon as I saw that photo I knew where it was and what I thought youd done.
How often are you floating around Hereford?

How often are you floating around Hereford?

No more often than I have to. :whistle:

I cycle around there more than drive. We have a race training loop from Ludlow, via Wigmore, Canon Pyon, Burley Gate, Bromyard, Tenbury and back.

Back