What Have You Bought Today?

Just ordered the hardware to adjust the angle of my MS Craft sliding swivel base to allow it to clear the higher floor needed for my cali rails

Reactions: CAB
Pair of good quality camping chairs, these are selling 2 for the price most places are charging for 1
More importantly......they fit perfectly under my r&r bed.....result

Screenshot_20210222-145121_Samsung Internet.jpg

How much?! :whistle:

:fast rofl:
Don't ask...... :rolleyes:

If my Mrs asks......half it

Tbf £50 for 2 seems a good price, I know you can get fold up chairs cheaper, but you end up walking like you've got piles after a couple of hours in them

Don't ask...... :rolleyes:

If my Mrs asks......half it

Tbf £50 for 2 seems a good price, I know you can get fold up chairs cheaper, but you end up walking like you've got piles after a couple of hours in them
Absolute bargain compared to mine :whistle: :eek:

Team Heko tinted wind deflectors.
New personalised number plate with T666 beginning.
New 2D shortened plate for the new reg.
ROKK wireless hidden charger.

And I’ve been trying to buy a Rib bed all day long but no one picks up the phone to take my money which is crazy!!

Team Heko tinted wind deflectors.
New personalised number plate with T666 beginning.
New 2D shortened plate for the new reg.
ROKK wireless hidden charger.

And I’ve been trying to buy a Rib bed all day long but no one picks up the phone to take my money which is crazy!!

Found a RIB bed, 129 Slider, ISOfix, Black. Should arrive next week :thumbsup:

I might have to delete my account here, this spending is getting silly :rofl:

Thermal window blinds from JK
Rubber flooring for rear of Shuttle to cover/protect the carpet.
Toggle clamps to clip my modular bed system together (when I build it...)
What do you think of the thermal blinds @huw169, tempted to pick up some myself. Do they stay up ok and reduce the condensation?

What do you think of the thermal blinds @huw169, tempted to pick up some myself. Do they stay up ok and reduce the condensation?
I like them and they fit well. Had same on T4 for years and work well. These have much better suction cups.
Haven’t used them in anger yet, but condensation is always going to be an issue.

@Jonnydub. @huw169 is correct. I got some similar ones from Go Outdoors (they're branded 'Maypole') and paid about £30 last year but I see they're £50 at the moment. They work well as blinds and sun reflectors but don't do much to prevent condensation. I think if you want the best of all worlds, you need some of those insulated external blinds which are at lot more expensive (search on here - there loads of discussions and recommendations). Personally, I decided against them as they take up more storage space and importantly, I didn't want to be dealing with potentially soaking wet stuff on early departures. Others on here like them though.

I've been looking for an awning for a few weeks, then saw this deal on carandcaravan.
Fiamma 45S deep black for £339 inc postage.
I've seen them going for more used on ebay if anyone else is after one.

Back