What Have You Been Listening To Today?

Moonchild woman even sings in American.... Chicago-esqe or newyork-newjersey-ish... But see they're from LA. Might need to check that out a bit more.

Their last two albums are on youtube in full but I like Tiny Desk and KEXP for showcasing bands big and small from all over the place.

Tiny Desk even had Dua Lipa on recently proving she can properly hold a tune, favourites on KEXP are sets by Jungle and The XX.

Love them or hate them, Robert Fripp and Toyah have been posting a Sunday Lunch performance throughout the lockdowns.
I think she’s running illegal headlamp bulbs.
She performed on stage at Dubs in Wonderland a couple of years back. Was pleasantly surprised at the quality of her performance.

Missed Rush... Recorded it tho, I hope!
Listening to Narina Pallot in the van this afternoon.

Love them or hate them, Robert Fripp and Toyah have been posting a Sunday Lunch performance throughout the lockdowns.
No upgrade needed there!

They may not be LEDs but I was a bit distracted by the dazzle of her Night Illumination Projection System (NIPS for short!)

Pam Greer, why the hell didn't the private detective just fly off with her, that film should have an alternative happier ending for softies like me!

Hi Guys

we recently launched our music channel.
Loads to upload and we are working on a new album as we speak.
Be great to have some subscribers/likes and shares if you've got time to pop along.

SHUGGA SPYDA MUSIC

Back