What Have You Been Listening To Today?

Now100 - Forgotten 80s. As discussed on Chris Moyles this morning. 5 CDs of 80s. A lot of the common stuff, but a lot of obscure stuff. £11.99 from Amazon. You also get a download, which is on the CF in the van...Mega !
upload_2019-6-11_16-49-36.png

The last Now! album I bought was Now 3, taped it and took on a school trip........:rofl::laugh::eek:

upload_2019-6-11_16-48-24.png

Messing about on Spotify the other day and found.....
Marianne Faithfull track...."The Ballad of Lucy Jordan"!
Started bopping around in the van.….missus thought that I had lost it!!
:grin bounce:

Bloodshake Chorus, the last band I saw on Sunday night at Bearded Theory. Best hour of ‘karaoke’ ever!

Messing about on Spotify the other day and found.....
Marianne Faithfull track...."The Ballad of Lucy Jordan"!
Started bopping around in the van.….missus thought that I had lost it!!
:grin bounce:

That's very good. I've never heard that. Love it.:thumbsup:

Female folk is the way for us lot I'm sure. Inspired by @Gavandi, can I suggest a couple of aces from Natalie Merchant of 10000 Maniacs?

San Andreas Fault & Saint Judas. Warning, they are gateway tracks. You'll be all over Motherland and This House is on Fire Before You know it. If you get to Bleezer's Ice Cream and Calico Pie, I'll no doubt see you at the next concert. :thumbsup: Albert Hall, April 2020 from what I understand.

Oh, ignore the 'Paradise is there: The new Tigerlily Recordings' That is a contrived profit driven scam by the record company. The originals are far better.;)

Ha ha
Just been blasting out Ma F today and my future Daughter in Law was …"gosh" " this is cool"!

One or two Patti Smith tracks are quite awesome too.

Los del Rio - Macarena ha ha .
I have a 5 year old that does the 3 Amigos dance to it :eek:

Back