What Have You Been Listening To Today?

a s**t load of engineers moaning why their jobs are not going well... here's a thought, get off you effing phones and stop trawling farcebook, and do your job!! may help...just saying!!

*RANT OVER*

a s**t load of engineers moaning why their jobs are not going well... here's a thought, get off you effing phones and stop trawling farcebook, and do your job!! may help...just saying!!

*RANT OVER*

:eek:
Gwen Guthrie - Aint nothing going on but the rent?
perhaps???

Fabric presents Bonobo and Beatports deephouse staff pick for 2018... watched a couple of James Blake sets on Youtube yesterday too so it's all slow and thumpy at the moment!:thumbsup:

And today, on my drive south, started with Thin Lizzy, moved on to the 'new' Gary Numan album, then finished off with the awesome Clockwork Angels from Rush.
Croooosin.

This week.....
Greta van fleet and Avantasia
Greta - marmite really, very fresh and a great retro sound (some deciding they are trying to sound like led zeppelin)
Avantasia - latest album, needs some listening but quite amazing

Started driving this afternoon and ended up in Skegness! :eek:
Now chilling with Tubeway Army.

I'm not sure I will... Think I'm being stalked by the dogging brigade. :( Same cars keep stopping nearby....

Help!

I'm not sure I will... Think I'm being stalked by the dogging brigade. :( Same cars keep stopping nearby....

Help!
you have no worries, if you try flashing your headlamps they wont see them anyway !! Im currently at work about 15 minutes up the coast from you.

London grammar.
Truth is a beautiful thing.
Nice. Found a copy today. Was recommended/mentioned on here I think...

No going to say which member(White T6) sent me a link to..
Fly Rich Double - Yup on my tractor.

Really worth a listen.. :thumbsup::whistle:

Back