What are these wheels worth?

Thanks Chris

yes they are VW I believe,

condition is A1

cleaned today and checked I’d say two tyres likely to be on the limit in another 1000 miles, other two have about 2000 I’d say.
08A45229-89A8-4C5E-BC4A-232034D65649.jpeg

17" GPs sell for anything from £200 to around £400 if someone really wants a set.
I get that they are new etc, but these tend to be purchased as spares, although a cracking wheel. I have a set that are banded.

Understood thanks, if I could get £400 I'd be happy with that. I'll look to advertise tomorrow when I have tho off the van.

Understood thanks, if I could get £400 I'd be happy with that. I'll look to advertise tomorrow when I have tho off the van.
Don’t forget if you want to advertise them ‘FOR SALE’ on here, you’ll have to become a VIP Member :thumbsup:

Personally I'd keep them. It's always handy to have a spare set of wheels if you are between best sets, or you have your regular wheels away for a refurb/color change, or you want rims to fit winter tyres to, or you want the originals to go back on when you sell the van, or...

I tend to agree with @dubber36 I'd keep them as spares, but not everyone has the space to store a set of wheels.
By far the best place to sell is on this forum, and the VIP membership is worth it to sell parts on here, purely to eliminate the messers you tend to get on other platforms.

£400 certainly isn't unrealistic if someone wants a new set of wheels with new premium tyres as spares, it's just a little harder sell.
The £200 I quoted was more for a used set with worn tyres, but in the middle at £300 is a quick easy sell if you want them out your way asap.

GP's rust pretty quickly and finding a set that are new, rust free and new tyres can be a tough ask, so you should be able to sell these, especially with the caps thrown in.

I have four, the tyres are brand new and only done 300 miles.
What are they worth as I’m contemplating the Swamper route ?

A9F09506-7D05-4E15-95D0-981AFACF590B.jpeg

A3A16E43-D1FC-4BAF-95AB-99D1B3E0EF21.jpeg

60373779-4769-4C1A-97EA-F0854DE62CE5.jpeg

EF43E38D-BCD5-407D-AC43-B10E8B6A0C8B.jpeg

Do I spy a bit of kerbing? They must be worth 6-700 of anyones money at least!?
Got 106 rated tyres on so good for T32 as well...

Now my Velle is provisionally sold, but with it’s 18’s.
Do I keep the Judd’s in preparation for getting another at some point or not??

Any ideas what the judd’s will fetch?
Pretty much as new with a few small marks. Tyres all matching and good tread, 2 have less that 1000 miles on.

Back