Sold 17" Cascavel alloy wheels £400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of chat on my for sale post, good for keeping it near the top :rolleyes:. I currently have an interested party who will have a look in a couple of weeks once he is back from working away. If they are not interested I will update the post.

Lots of chat on my for sale post, good for keeping it near the top :rolleyes:. I currently have an interested party who will have a look in a couple of weeks once he is back from working away. If they are not interested I will update the post.
its a decent price, i looked for ages for alloys, then decided on banded, they will defo sell

Fair shout, apologies. Understandable if you ask a mod to clear down the ad

Please.i'mnot s criminal.my mame is elizabeth.i'm a single mother of a 3 month baby,i live in San Sebastian and i joined this chat because i googled cascavel rins.there are some in uk and polland second hand,this are the most affordable i have found.that',s all.you have my contact.i',m a serious person and won't participate on a circus.Just serious treat.Thank you mattt

Please.i'mnot s criminal.my mame is elizabeth.i'm a single mother of a 3 month baby,i live in San Sebastian and i joined this chat because i googled cascavel rins.there are some in uk and polland second hand,this are the most affordable i have found.that',s all.you have my contact.i',m a serious person and won't participate on a circus.Just serious treat.Thank you mattt
And just bought asecond hand multivan.i have been dreaming of it a lot of years.now that i have and after making such economic effort just eant it to look fabuolous with this rims i want.it's the person taking risk buying something abroad trusting the seller would buy what i pay for.For those who think this is a scam.please.i'm a 43 woman.i'm not a teenager

And just bought asecond hand multivan.i have been dreaming of it a lot of years.now that i have and after making such economic effort just eant it to look fabuolous with this rims i want.it's the person taking risk buying something abroad trusting the seller would buy what i pay for.For those who think this is a scam.please.i'm a 43 woman.i'm not a teenager
You can contrast information,make videocalls and anything nowadays and don't need to make a treat if you don't trust.but there a ways to trust,contact,make a personal deal despite living in another country.i live in2022.

You can contrast information,make videocalls and anything nowadays and don't need to make a treat if you don't trust.but there a ways to trust,contact,make a personal deal despite living in another country.i live in2022.
As @JOG posted earlier, click on @MattT6's avatar and select "Start Conversation". Then you can have a private conversation with him without comments from others. :thumbsup:

That's what i have done,but it's a bad thing that ppl in the forum can frighten others out and stop them for doing a deal with sbdy that does not live in uk ( that's what international shipping us for,fir international trading).so i just wanted to stop this nonsense comments by posting outloud i am a normal,adult person,trying to get some cascavel rims at reasonable price.No more.So please,help people.that what forums are for

That's what i have done,but it's a bad thing that ppl in the forum can frighten others out and stop them for doing a deal with sbdy that does not live in uk ( that's what international shipping us for,fir international trading).so i just wanted to stop this nonsense comments by posting outloud i am a normal,adult person,trying to get some cascavel rims at reasonable price.No more.So please,help people.that what forums are for
Here's some help for you: a lot of these threads contain banter, jokes and piss-takes between forum members. All light-hearted with no offence intended and, usually, no offence taken. Perhaps it's a bloke thing(?), but there are many female members as well - it's just the way forums are (well, at least this one is) and in my experience this forum is one of the friendliest and all the better for some comedic input.

Here's some help for you: a lot of these threads contain banter, jokes and piss-takes between forum members. All light-hearted with no offence intended and, usually, no offence taken. Perhaps it's a bloke thing(?), but there are many female members as well - it's just the way forums are (well, at least this one is) and in my experience this forum is one of the friendliest and all the better for some comedic input.
Thank you for the tips.I was only trying to defend my own interest:i just want that in case the person matt is waiting for does not finally want the rims,i want to make it clear i want them and i am reliable.Wanted to wash away any doubts .i'm sorry for my english.it's years i don't practise it.Thank you all guys.You are being very helpfull and nice for a recently arrived.

Thank you for the tips.I was only trying to defend my own interest:i just want that in case the person matt is waiting for does not finally want the rims,i want to make it clear i want them and i am reliable.Wanted to wash away any doubts .i'm sorry for my english.it's years i don't practise it.Thank you all guys.You are being very helpfull and nice for a recently arrived.
Nothing to apologise for regarding your English - it's is far, far better than my Spanish and, I'm guessing, far better than most other members' Spanish too.

Nothing to apologise for regarding your English - it's is far, far better than my Spanish and, I'm guessing, far better than most other members' Spanish too.
And some native English speaking members too!!!

Edited to make sense as my English was incorrect! Then again, I am foreign!!!

*I’ll get my coat - the one with a translator in the pocket!

• Haha
Reactions: Bav
And some native speaking members’ English too!!!

*I’ll get my coat - the one with a translator in the pocket!
Well @Cascavel's punctuation is certainly better than other posts I've read on here!

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Meanwhile the “For Sale” post gets dragged waaaaay off topic!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back