What are these wheels worth?

JonB

T6 Pro
Hi all,
can you please give me a ball park figure on how much I would realistically get for these 300mile old rims and tyres.
4 x 17" Cascavel alloy wheels with black diamond turned surface, tyres which are Bridgestone turanza. Not sure on the exact size but they are the factory fit.
The wheels and tyres have 300miles on them. Van only picked up last month.
I’ve tried searching the interweb but can’t seem to find the exact ones.

Cheers Jon

0D052E78-C905-4CAA-98B9-9296CD0F6370.png

I was looking for a set same as these a few weeks ago for my new Kombi. They are the same wheels that come on the Edition models. In the end my dealer got me a set.

From what I’d seen £700-£800 is the going rate for these in as new/barely used as yours are.

I’d have bit your arm off for them a month ago. Sure you’ll get them sold soon enough.

What are you replacing them with?

I’m putting on some bbs xa 18s.
I was at first considering keeping them as a spare set for winter but the place where I’m having some work done to the van asked me would I consider selling them, which has now put the thought into my head.
Thinking now would I actually use them in the winter? Also Where would I store them ? But then selling them would help pay for the work I’m having done. I’ve told them a price that I would be happy with and take it from there.

49EF832F-474B-409B-A3FC-FE180BAD5A02.jpeg I am selling my 20’ gloss black Hock Alloys from Raceline Vans , the left wheel has a small crack which caused my tyre pressure to gradually reduce over time and the same wheel has scuff marks from kerbing ().

They are 3 years old, baring this in mind I haven’t a clue what I should put them up for sale at !

Any advice greatly appreciated

I cracked one in past but they weren’t rated
That’s why I asked

We’re are you and what sort of money you looking for

Thanks

I'd of thought as they are not overly expensive new, and they need a refurb and 1 needs welding.
(I say 'they' need a refurb, but that's down to how fussy someone is)
As in, refurb the single one to a new standard, and leave the other 3 alone, or just do them all at the same time, meaning they all look nice and fresh. Potentially costing around £250 with the weld work.

They possibly worth a couple of hundred squids.

I'd of thought as they are not overly expensive new, and they need a refurb and 1 needs welding.
(I say 'they' need a refurb, but that's down to how fussy someone is)
As in, refurb the single one to a new standard, and leave the other 3 alone, or just do them all at the same time, meaning they all look nice and fresh. Potentially costing around £250 with the weld work.

They possibly worth a couple of hundred squids.

They are valued at £1500 on their website they came as part of a Raceline package when I bought the van. You can buy equivalent new which I have just done for £780 (Wolfrace Munich) so they were no doubt way overpriced in the first place.

My initial thoughts were to whack on eBay for £250 but didn’t really know how much repairing would cost so from your post I’d say I wasn’t far off. Thanks all

My initial thoughts were to whack on eBay for £250 but didn’t really know how much repairing would cost so from your post I’d say I wasn’t far off. Thanks all

A fair price I think.

You might get a faster sale if you become a VIP member and sell them on here.

Hi all,

my van is being booked in next month for a conversion and I’ll be selling my wheels end of September so looking at likely price to sell them on.

any advice appreciated

20” had them on since buying from main dealer 18mths ago no marks van cleaned every week regardless.

Just wheels or with tyres? If with tyres, what size, make, tread depth etc?

If they’re genuine VW rather than aftermarket copies and they’re in as new condition they could be worth something like £800-£900 with tyres, if the tyres are good that is.
In the VW brochure they were £300 each brand new including tyres.

Back