Sold 17" Cascavel alloy wheels £400

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattT6

T6 Pro
4 x 17" Cascavel alloy wheels for sale that have been removed from my T6 Caravelle. The wheels have covered 37K Miles on the van and 2 of the tyres are less than a year old. All 4 tyres are Bridgestone Turanza's that are fitted by VW on delivery (235/55 R17). The wheels haven't been in contact with a kerb and the only imperfections are where some water has penetrated under the lacquer, they are in V good condition due to an obsessive T6 owner! They were removed by Bognor Motors in Sep last year after treating my self to an upgrade. I now need to make space in a borrowed garage. The wheels are currently located in Seaford, East Sussex but I can bring them up to Twickenham where I am currently living. I am asking for £400

IMG_7985.JPGIMG_7991.JPGIMG_7993.JPGIMG_7992.JPGIMG_7986.JPGIMG_7987.JPGIMG_7988.JPGIMG_7989.JPGIMG_7990.JPG

Hi. Are these still available for sale? If so, I’ll take them please. I’m based in Worthing so happy to collect from Seaford at a mutually convenient time. Regards.

Hi,

Yes they are still available. I am back in Seaford on 23rd Feb for the day, would you be able to come over then?

Regards, Matt

Arghh! These are exactly the wheels I wanted, and you're just down the road from me. ‍Unfortunately I was impatient and settled for a set of silver Cascavels instead.

Hi,

Yes they are still available. I am back in Seaford on 23rd Feb for the day, would you be able to come over then?

Regards, Matt
Hi matt,i want them.Are they still available? Just registered in the forum to be able to contact you. i'd need to get them shipped to spain.Would you do that for me please?i don't know how this forum works.Can you text me directly?

And if you send me all your bank passwords, I'll deposit a million Euro in your account too.

Click on his username and click “start conversation” to send a direct message

I think OP is hinting at this being similar to scams that require the purchased items to be sent abroad. It did cross my mind when I read the post.
I know exactly what he is hinting. I just think it is very insulting. How would this 'scam' work of the wheels were bought and paid for before they were sent? Just because someone is in Spain the assumption is that they are a criminal going to rip someone off?

I know exactly what he is hinting. I just think it is very insulting. How would this 'scam' work of the wheels were bought and paid for before they were sent? Just because someone is in Spain the assumption is that they are a criminal going to rip someone off?
In my view, it was more “piss-take” than “insulting” but it was shading close! I agree that cleared funds would be required.

Sorry. Insensitive of me. It looked a bit odd at first for a number of reasons.
I really don’t think an apology is needed! Jeez, I’d spend my life apologising for every piss-take of mine that landed flat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back